Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 2.02

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am having some problems. Just got my Axe III yesterday and the firmware says 1.18 Oct 15th. Do I need to install all firmwares in order or just the most recent one? I am also having another problem with the USB A-B cable. I have it plugged in and I installed the windows usb drivers and it doesn't pick up my Axe III as a USB device.

I am having some problems. Just got my Axe III yesterday and the firmware says 1.18 Oct 15th. Do I need to install all firmwares in order or just the most recent one? I am also having another problem with the USB A-B cable. I have it plugged in and I installed the windows usb drivers and it doesn't pick up my Axe III as a USB device.
Install the latest firmware.

Did you restart your computer?

Install the latest firmware.

Did you restart your computer?
I have reset my computer twice and even tried reinstalling the FASUSB Audio control panel and it just says "No devices detected". I have even tried two different USB A-B cables and multiple usb ports on my PC.

Awesome! You rock as always. LOL...... I was just thinking GOD I hope it wasn't turkey..... I am through with turkey for at least another year.......
Our family switched to Cornish game hens this year. Easier, better taste, faster cook time. Everyone gets half a bird, easy peasy. MIL says the tradition will stick. Am not a big fan of turkey anyway.

after you add the ADA MP-1
15dq7k.jpg

Our family switched to Cornish game hens this year. Easier, better taste, faster cook time. Everyone gets half a bird, easy peasy. MIL says the tradition will stick. Am not a big fan of turkey anyway.
Excellent choice. You have to do a lot to turkey to make the experience different from eating cardboard. Cornish game hen is much more likely to produce firmware-inducing epiphanies. :)

Cliff, after you add the ADA MP-1 you might want to lay off granting all the wishlist requests, people are going to start to feel entitled and expect new tailored firmware all the time. :D

wew

When did he he say he was gonna add it?

Excellent choice. You have to do a lot to turkey to make the experience different from eating cardboard. Cornish game hen is much more likely to produce firmware-inducing epiphanies. :)

We have Quorn roast for Thanksgiving here. This remarkable product fools some omnivores/carnivores when I make it chipped with Marmite gravy on toast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom