Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 2.01

FractalAudio

Administrator
Fractal Audio Systems
[EDIT]
Link has been removed. Version 2.02 will be released later today with a couple bug fixes.

Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Notes

Added “Filter Type” to Compressor Side-chain.

Added “Auto-Swell” type to Volume block. This simulates “pinky swells” using the guitar volume knob. Threshold sets the input power to start the volume swell. When the input power drops below the threshold the swell circuit is reset and the volume drops to zero. Attack sets the rate at which the volume increases.

Increased size of VU meters and added gain readout in Layout GUI.

Added ability to select the source of USB Outputs 7,8 (to computer). Inputs 2-4 can be assigned to USB 7,8.

Improved Amp block phase inverter modeling.

Fixed minor error in Amp block voltage to speaker displacement transfer function causing more parameter shift than expected for a given Speaker Compliance setting.

Last edited:
Sweet! Just as I was about to download the last version, "Boom!", a new version arrives. Glad I'm along for the ride! Thanks Cliff!

Added “Auto-Swell” type to Volume block. This simulates “pinky swells” using the guitar volume knob. Threshold sets the input power to start the volume swell. When the input power drops below the threshold the swell circuit is reset and the volume drops to zero. Attack sets the rate at which the volume increases.
The Auto-Swell is, well, swell !

I've always had to use controllers etc and this'll make it much easier. Thanks!

Nice !!!!!!

Am I right in saying Auto-Swell is avaialble direclty from the hardware, but not in Axe Edit yet (?) .... I did the 2.01 update and forced a refresh but cant seem to find it in Axe Edit 1.05 (?)

Ben

To seek the sacred river Alph
To walk the caves of ice
To break my fast on honey dew
And drink the milk of paradise

Good stuff Leon! .....& Cliff!

xanadu

Back
Top Bottom