Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 11.02 Public Beta #5 (Beta_4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is actually going to be my first update ever as I‘ve only had my III for about 3 weeks. I was tempted to download the beta but I figured I didn’t want to deal with any issues that may have arisen as I was learning how to use the thing. Definitely excited for it. I’m taking off to Nashville from Fri-Mon, if it drops while I’m up there I’m going to be anxious to get back!
I’ve had mine for 6 months. Typically updates come out much quicker than this one. Not a complaint at all, just a fact and my experience.

This is actually going to be my first update ever as I‘ve only had my III for about 3 weeks. I was tempted to download the beta but I figured I didn’t want to deal with any issues that may have arisen as I was learning how to use the thing. Definitely excited for it. I’m taking off to Nashville from Fri-Mon, if it drops while I’m up there I’m going to be anxious to get back!
You’re in for a treat Rev plus already have the mighty Axe. I brought mine on a 180 mile road trip, cause when the firmware drops, I’m dropping everything else.

FW 12 is blocked at 90%.
Should we all press Ctr+Alt+Del, kill the process and start hoping again ?

;-)
Careful not to re-ignite ya know........ Fridays coming, and systems running smooth I imagine. Friday could be the day. I’ll be patient in the meanwhile, or patiently posting, maybe go postal nah.

If you have the time, make sure to stop in at Carter's Vintage Guitars. There was a J-50 there that still haunts me to this day.

I planned on it! Going with 5 non-musicians, but I’ve got two musician buddies who live there or are flying in from a different state, so I’ll probably splinter off and do some browsing. Gruhn’s Guitars is on my list as well.

Thankfully, everyone in the group wants to see some kind of live music every night, which I’m always down for.

You’re in for a treat Rev plus already have the mighty Axe. I brought mine on a 180 mile road trip, cause when the firmware drops, I’m dropping everything else.

I love everything about it already, so these updates are just cherries on the top! My job usually kicks my ass daily, sometimes to the point I don’t feel like playing at all, but then I remember I have the one item I’ve been dying to own for 10 years and it gives me enough inspirato to get in my studio.

I’ve had mine for 6 months. Typically updates come out much quicker than this one. Not a complaint at all, just a fact and my experience.

Yeah, I’ve been a lurker here for years and have paid attention to pretty much every update, living vicariously. I certainly don’t mind the wait as I’m still learning the unit. Really, I was surprised at how easy it was to get a good tone with right away, but I haven’t begun to dive into the more intense features. I’m mostly just going through and building presets to use for recording rhythm guitar tracks, not much more than a drive, amp and cab block, a few with some delays for leads using the same amps. Soon I’ll be going nuts with effects. A lot of the stuff I write is inspired by whatever sound I’ve got going on and I’m anxious to try out some of the weirder presets to see what happens as a result!

Probably because he said it would be out in a few days and that was about a week or so ago. Why bother saying you are going to release then?? It is just value add to both products.

Jan 13th Cliff said "12 is coming soon." Jan. 16th he said "Going to be a few more days. I'm in the middle of upgrading my computers to Windows 10 (reluctantly) and migrating to a new workstation."

That probably took longer than he expected. When ever it comes out I am sure it will be worth the wait.

Regarding the entitlement, my bud on FB put it quite nicely (he's a medic at West Point serving the cadets and some of them can occasionally behave in quite an entitled way): Just because you accidentally get an extra chicken nugget in your happy meal doesn't mean you have the right to come back and demand it every time :D

Regarding the entitlement, my bud on FB put it quite nicely (he's a medic at West Point serving the cadets and some of them can occasionally behave in quite an entitled way): Just because you accidentally get an extra chicken nugget in your happy meal doesn't mean you have the right to come back and demand it every time :D
If there's no Prozac in it, how can you call it a Happy Meal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom