Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 11.02 Public Beta #5 (Beta_4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have software samplers from 97’ that do more sound manipulation than any current software. OS progress is just pandering to people who don’t work with code. Hence, fewer options for programmers. Sorry Cliff..

PSpice is seriously the worst. I love LTSpice's schematic capture. It's funny too that I was running wavs through LTSpice at 3uS/S on a pentium 4. I'm glad you figured out a real time solver :D

A bunch of white rectangles doesn't feel like "progress".

Agreed - Microsoft making that the default is downright non-user-friendly.
The best way I've found to solve this issue without installing any extra software is to:

1) Set border colors: [windows key], type "color", click 'Color Settings', scroll down and enable 'Show accent color on... Title bars and window borders'.

2) Also show a shadow under each window: go to System Properties > Advanced tab > Performace Settings... > Under 'Visiual Effects' tab, about half-way down is 'Show shadows under windows'.

3) Not sure if this 3rd suggestion works, but at least used to in previous Windows versions:
Run > regedit
Change these two keys:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Desktop\WindowMetrics
BorderWidth -30 (Mine is currently set to -15)
PaddedBorderWidth -120 (Mine is currently set to -60)
Exit the Registry Editor
Then logout and back into your desktop

1579484476606.png

I've been on Win 7 forever very reluctant to upgrade to 10. This FW 11.02 beta4 thread keeps on giving with Flanger tweaks and awesome tips-and-tricks for win 7->10 migration!

Still... do I have to??? :confounded:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom