Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 11.02 Public Beta #5 (Beta_4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't see you being the type to search for answers on stackoverflow ;).

There are 2 kind of technicians. The one's who end up on Stackoverflow eventually, and the ones who lie when they say they don't.

Where else are you going to find some oddball in Scotland who solved your splunk indexer issue...?

I have had very few issues on a Mac since I ditched Windowz at home @2006. Upgraded to a 2018 Macbook pro a few years ago, since my beloved 17' Mac gave up the ghost after 8 years of servitude.

I do use Win 10 at work, and it seems like a fine effort for the most part. But it feels clunky and ugly to me. O365 is at best moody, and at worse a waste of corporate time trying to get things to work. But I'm more of a command line guy, so I live mostly in superputty...don't need the pretty pictures.

Boy, did THIS thread derail...

Oh yes. Good times. Privately I’ve gone 100% Apple and have never regretted it.

In the company we’ve migrated to Office 365 and it’s a trainwreck. So slow.
So many companies we serve want Office 365. We try to talk them out of it. Bt it's usually the licensing vs. multiple copies of Office that makes them go with 365. And yes 365 is slower for the obvious reasons.

Boy, did THIS thread derail...
Look at the bright side. No more begging for a firmware update ;)

Legend, had crashes on my Mac while never had a bsod on my win10, neither had to reboot it...
All this "just works" for Mac doesn't exist, it's just marketing... I think Apple means marketing in English, no? ^^
100% wrong. I have been a Mac user since 1998, work in a fast paced print graphic design job (including a daily newspaper with VERY strict deadlines), we pound our Macs 8 hours a day, 5 days a week & we have very, very few issues, ever. When they do come up, it's usually something )(&#$)@(#)*+ up with the windows servers my company insists on using LOL!

Last edited:
100% wrong. I have been a Mac user since 1998, work in a fast paced print graphic design job, pound my Mac 8 hours a day, 5 days a week & we have very, very few issues, ever. When they do come up, it's usually something )(&#$)@(#)*+ up with the windows servers my company insists on using LOL!
I use my mac to develop and it crashes more often than my windows (obviously because my win10 never crashes)...
Anyway, mac is in (big) minority for many reasons in the world.
Mac and Win don't concure each other, they just make our lives more complicated, it's really time to simplify and so Apple should adopt Win ;) (yes trolling a little)

I use my mac to develop and it crashes more often than my windows (obviously because my win10 never crashes)...
Anyway, mac is in (big) minority for many reasons in the world.
Mac and Win don't concure each other, they just make our lives more complicated, it's really time to simplify and so Apple should adopt Win ;) (yes trolling a little)
VHS won out over beta, Pet rocks & Milli Vanilli were popular too. That doesn't make them good. All I can say is in my experience, the Mac is far more stable & I am able to get my work done. I have several friends that were die hard Windows users until they tried to set up a computer based recording studio. Guess what they are using now LOL! Mac isn't going away so get used to it!

VHS won out over beta, Pet rocks & Milli Vanilli were popular too. That doesn't make them good. All I can say is in my experience, the Mac is far more stable & I am able to get my work done. I have several friends that were die hard Windows users until they tried to set up a computer based recording studio. Guess what they are using now LOL! Mac isn't going away so get used to it!
For recording why not but for developers mac is a nightmare

At least as false as people saying win has bsod and viruses.
Been using win for 25 years without having any virus infection.
The biggest problem is often the pebcak
That all depends on how you use your computer & how you protect it. Not having a virus doesn't mean they are not out there & other people (lots of other people, enough for a whole industry to exist to protect them from viruses) don't get them.

That all depends on how you use your computer & how you protect it. Not having a virus doesn't mean they are not out there & other people (lots of other people, enough for a whole industry to exist to protect them from viruses) don't get them.
Absolutely, i scan it often with good antivirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom