Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 11.02 Public Beta #5 (Beta_4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FractalAudio

Administrator
Fractal Audio Systems
www.fractalaudio.com/downloads/firmware-presets/axe-fx-3/11p0/axefxiii_dsp_rel_11p02_beta4.zip

A description of the Flanger changes here:
www.fractalaudio.com/downloads/firmware-presets/axe-fx-3/11p0/flanger.pdf

Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Notes

Added “2x12 Godzilla” Speaker Impedance Curve based on a Zilla Fatboy.

Complete overhaul of the Flanger block. The manual will be updated shortly describing the new operation.

Added separate Filter Slope controls for the Cabinet block. The range of the slopes has been extended to include 18 and 24 dB/octave. Existing presets will be automatically updated to the correct values based on the previous Filter Slope value.

Added separate Low Cut Slope control for Delay block. Updated models accordingly.

Added “FAS Express” amp model based on hypothetical modifications to a Trainwreck Express.

Improved messaging system so that changing presets while Axe-Edit is running does not cause audio dropout (requires Axe-Edit version 1.4.00 or later).

Improved Scene switching speed.

Added LFO Quantize to Filter, Flanger and Phaser blocks.

Added Triggering to Tremolo block. When the Tremolo is triggered the Tremolo will engage and the LFO phase will start at the Start Phase value. This allows easily synchronizing the Tremolo to your playing. Set to “OFF” to defeat the trigger.

Fixed loss of precision in certain amp models (i.e. Plexi 50W Normal) when Input Drive is set very low.

Fixed Align tab in Cabinet block not displaying traces properly after changing channels/scenes from Axe-Edit.

Last edited:
Thanks.

Fixes the FC-12 blank label issue.

As a note, whenever I change presets on Axe Edit, I see the Edit light come on (no changes or scene changes).

But it seems to be up and running.

Last edited:
Thanks Cliff,
it appears this version has been a little more complex than many others. We appreciate your consistent efforts.
pauly

www.fractalaudio.com/downloads/firmware-presets/axe-fx-3/11p0/axefxiii_dsp_rel_11p02_beta4.zip

A description of the Flanger changes here:
www.fractalaudio.com/downloads/firmware-presets/axe-fx-3/11p0/flanger.pdf

Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Notes

Added “2x12 Godzilla” Speaker Impedance Curve based on a Zilla Fatboy.

Complete overhaul of the Flanger block. The manual will be updated shortly describing the new operation.

Added separate Filter Slope controls for the Cabinet block. The range of the slopes has been extended to include 18 and 24 dB/octave. Existing presets will be automatically updated to the correct values based on the previous Filter Slope value.

Added separate Low Cut Slope control for Delay block. Updated models accordingly.

Added “FAS Express” amp model based on hypothetical modifications to a Trainwreck Express.

Improved messaging system so that changing presets while Axe-Edit is running does not cause audio dropout (requires Axe-Edit version 1.4.00 or later).

Improved Scene switching speed.

Added LFO Quantize to Filter, Flanger and Phaser blocks.

Added Triggering to Tremolo block. When the Tremolo is triggered the Tremolo will engage and the LFO phase will start at the Start Phase value. This allows easily synchronizing the Tremolo to your playing. Set to “OFF” to defeat the trigger.

Fixed loss of precision in certain amp models (i.e. Plexi 50W Normal) when Input Drive is set very low.

Fixed Align tab in Cabinet block not displaying traces properly after changing channels/scenes from Axe-Edit.

Cliff you were supposed to take today off! I'm still downloading it, but you were supposed to have a holiday today. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom