Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 11.02 Public Beta #5 (Beta_4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I know how Cliff feels; reading through this thread or the FM3 threads and it reminds me of working in the restaurant business when I’d go out to talk to my tables and random people from other server’s tables would be waving me down asking me for something out of my hands or they just need to exercise some patience with.

Every human should work in a restaurant for just a week to get an idea of what its like to work to your full capacity while everyone around you doesn’t think you’re working at all.

I think I know how Cliff feels; reading through this thread or the FM3 threads and it reminds me of working in the restaurant business when I’d go out to talk to my tables and random people from other server’s tables would be waving me down asking me for something out of my hands or they just need to exercise some patience with.

Every human should work in a restaurant for just a week to get an idea of what its like to work to your full capacity while everyone around you doesn’t think you’re working at all.
Same for Web Development....

I didn’t know I am currently working as web designer in a restaurant.... (sigh)

Windows 10 has its issues, just like every general-use OS out there. I've personally never had a problem with it. And it's so much better than the pile of crap that was Windows 8.

FW 11.01 Bug? Very low volume on amp model USA JP IIC+ Green. I went to select it and barely got any sound. Have to turn Level up to +6 to get it to hit any red on the meter. Is that normal for this model?

So any guesses as to what amp modeling changes are coming in FW12? Maybe a jumped DC30 and Bassman, an OCD and new synth and reverse delay blocks for Simeon? :D JK about the extra amps and effects but am curious about what amp modeling changes could be in the works. @austinbuddy probably road into a ditch when he heard that 12 was coming and he hadn't finished the 11 update!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom