Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 11.02 Public Beta #4 (Beta_3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I usually roll with the punches when it comes to updating but i think i like 11.01 preamp better. Dynamics are really nice and more controllable Imo

Last edited:
yes, preamp modelling update is gone for now ,
Cliff I am sure probably has something else top his sleeve
I guess sometimes to roll forward, you gotta rollback. Or something like that.

Was digging the new preamp modeling. Spent most of the day on Preset 324, Wrecker Rocket. Got 8 scenes of heavy crunch, light crunch & clean. Guess I'll see what it sounds like on the newest beta.

Joe,, I love your set up.
Just curious what the device is above the EV-2`s?
It is four switches and a knob. The two switches in the chain link are a linked pair - one latching, the other momentary, and wired like the 3-way switches at either end of a hall or staircase, so that one switch reverses the state of the other, so that I can use it with a momentary control switch in the AFX3 to get either momentary or latching response on the same control line. The knob is hooked to Pedal #4 on FC6 #1. the box is a standard Hammond 1590D after a bit of polishing, application of a masking decal, and etching with FeCl solution. :)

https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/pedalboard-build-in-ultra-slo-mo.152767/

The Cab IR's have moved down one number even with beta 3. Still doing it. Refreshed FW, restarted axe III, no joy. Rolling back to beta 1

The new Flanger modes sound great. I'm especially fond of the A/DA mode - in front of a crunchy amp it immediately gives me that Pat Travers "Snortin' Whiskey" tone which I absolutely love.

Now I was all set to wait for the final release until you said this....

This update just tanked my FC6 as well. All the mini displays
are blank and none of the switches do anything. The main screen
shows the last Preset & Scene I was on. Everything else is dead.
Rolled it back to 11.02 B2 and everything back to normal.
Something definitely wrong with the Beta.

I'm also getting a blank FC6 so I rolled back to 11.01 and of course I forgot I had gone up to 11.02 beta and spent two days making a new preset so manually copied the settings and rolling back to recreate for now.

This update just tanked my FC6 as well. All the mini displays
are blank and none of the switches do anything. The main screen
shows the last Preset & Scene I was on. Everything else is dead.
Rolled it back to 11.02 B2 and everything back to normal.
Something definitely wrong with the Beta.
Yes. Definitely something odd in this beta as well. My FC 12 is still blank for all switches. The preset name appears in the main screen but all switches are blank. Tried every trick I know to rectify but no fix yet. I see others are still having the same issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom