Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 11.02 Public Beta #4 (Beta_3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha! Speak to me in old, accustomed ways....
I gravitated to exactly the same bit when poking at the new flanger. :D
I wish I'd've known the time we played side stage at Desert Sky at the Alan Parsons Project / Yes show that one of my friends from the monday night karaoke was working security, as I might have got to go backstage and meet them all. It was STOOPID HOT that day - about 118 and humid, since it was monsoon season. I drank at least a gallon of water between 2pm and dark, and still couldn't pee until midnight....

Yes. Definitely something odd in this beta as well. My FC 12 is still blank for all switches. The preset name appears in the main screen but all switches are blank. Tried every trick I know to rectify but no fix yet. I see others are still having the same issue.

I got the FC working again by opening Axe-Edit III and clicking on the FC Controllers button. Unfortunately, the FC will quit working after powering off.

Haven't tried this last BETA, but seems like the FC bug is still there. I'll what til it's figured out. Seems even people that got their FC to read properly loss it after power cycling.

Anyone else having an issue with selecting amps in Axe Edit? When I, for example select Friedman BE, Axe edit shows the controls for Dweezils Bassguy. Or when selecting Plexi 100 Jump, it's pulling up controls for the Hipower Jumped. The axe fx unit itself seems fine.

Anyone else having an issue with selecting amps in Axe Edit? When I, for example select Friedman BE, Axe edit shows the controls for Dweezils Bassguy. Or when selecting Plexi 100 Jump, it's pulling up controls for the Hipower Jumped. The axe fx unit itself seems fine.

As always: did you refresh Axe-Edit's definitions?

issue report here too:
the mini display screens of my FC6 are blanks.
i can recover its by clicking on AE "per-preset FC"

I also had the FC issue other users described. I tried disconnecting, restarting, resetting. Nothing worked.

But this fixed it. No need to roll back. Thank you!

Updated firmware, refreshed presets in AXE Edit. Now AXE Edit wants me to re-save all my presets. I remember this was the case before, due to the new speaker tab cab impedance in the amp block, and I re-saved back then. Is there a reason why again?

The previous supposed fix was using the Foot Controller tab, hopefully this is a more accurate fix. To those that have performed this Per Preset FC fix, does it stick after power cycling?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom