Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 11.01

Having and issue with the Cab block, four scenes one is cab C and the others are cab D, when switching scenes one of the speaker will flatten out in the Align page which the sound changes when that happens. If I hit the M or S button then hit the button back it fixes it's self via Axe Edit, also when I look at it on the unit it will do it also and sometimes the alignment page on the unit will flicker. Only found it on one preset so far. Hit scene 2 then go to any of the other scenes then back to 2

Downloaded the preset and I can confirm that it's happening on my end, too.

Ok... So not a bug in Axe-Edit.

I'm sure one of the testers like @iaresee or @Rex will confirm it and report it.

Also see when changing cabs within the scenes if it doesn't go flat it retains the curve from the previous curve. so if it goes from A cab 1 and 2 to B cab 1 and 2 it retains the curve until I either hit M or S then back. I'm going to move B from cab 1,2 to cab 3,4 to see if that fixes it for now.

Having and issue with the Cab block, four scenes one is cab C and the others are cab D, when switching scenes one of the speaker will flatten out in the Align page which the sound changes when that happens. If I hit the M or S button then hit the button back it fixes it's self via Axe Edit, also when I look at it on the unit it will do it also and sometimes the alignment page on the unit will flicker. Only found it on one preset so far. Hit scene 2 then go to any of the other scenes then back to 2

View attachment 61091
View attachment 61093
View attachment 61094
This is an Axe-Edit bug. It's just a display bug, the sound isn't affected. Axe-Edit is displaying the wrong trace(s) in the Align window. If you click on another block and then go back to the Cab block it will display correctly.

I've informed the developers.

Both and on the front panel sometimes the curve screen only will flicker on the unit...…… not the whole screen.
Tone two. Tracked it down to this.
This is an Axe-Edit bug. It's just a display bug, the sound isn't affected. Axe-Edit is displaying the wrong trace(s) in the Align window. If you click on another block and then go back to the Cab block it will display correctly.

I've informed the developers.
According to previous comments it isn't just Axe Edit.

Can you elaborate? What were you doing when it happened?
Axe 3 connected to FC-12 and laptop during rehearsals. I'll make minor adjustments to the preset, tempo, drive mix, and delay mix, save, then proceed to the next song (preset). I go back to the first song in the set list and the 2nd or 3rd preset will be duplicated and overwriting what was supposed to be there. It's happened 2 weeks in a row. If no one else is experiencing it, then it might be isolated on my end.

I recently figured out why I've ended up editing a different block that I thought I was in, and it's a feature :) Pressing Edit while you're already editing a block edits the "next" one, very cool.

So tell me this: Is there a similar way to step backwards, to the previous block? Like "shift"-Edit, except that there's no shift key.

Axe 3 connected to FC-12 and laptop during rehearsals. I'll make minor adjustments to the preset, tempo, drive mix, and delay mix, save, then proceed to the next song (preset). I go back to the first song in the set list and the 2nd or 3rd preset will be duplicated and overwriting what was supposed to be there. It's happened 2 weeks in a row. If no one else is experiencing it, then it might be isolated on my end.
I did get that once even doing some bulk edits across about 6 presets, I managed to save one preset over the top of another..
Only happened once though, but I think the rough steps were.

Across 6 presets using axe edit, all steps in which succession
  1. Go to drive block (for example )
  2. Load from block library
  3. Save
  4. Next preset

And I might have done that 2 or 3 times, as I was setting a baseline for a few blocks in my love presets.

How long did you wait between hitting save and then changing presets ?
Also, using front panel or axe edit?

Back
Top Bottom