Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 11.01

Woohoo, happy New Amp Day to all!!! Going to be spending some time being thankful for yet more "improvements".

Updated Speaker Impedance Curves for 2x12 Jazz 120, 4x10 Brit JM45 and 4x12 Hipower. Also added the following new curves: 2x12 Bassbuster (based on a Fender Bass Breaker) 1x12 Tweed Alnico Blue (based on a Fender Deluxe with Celestion Blue) 4x12 PVH 6160 (based on a Peavey 5150 w/ Sheffields) 4x12 Euro (based on a Bogner standard) 2x12 Recto (based on a Mesa Rectifier)
Added “Matchbox D-30 EF86” amp model. While the real amp has a six-position Tone switch, the model has a continuously variable tone control. Note that the Tone control is mapped to the Bass control in Ideal mode as the Tone switch is essentially a bass cut control.

Updated Speaker Impedance Curves for 2x12 Jazz 120, 4x10 Brit JM45 and 4x12 Hipower. Also added the following new curves:
2x12 Bassbuster (based on a Fender Bass Breaker)
1x12 Tweed Alnico Blue (based on a Fender Deluxe with Celestion Blue)
4x12 PVH 6160 (based on a Peavey 5150 w/ Sheffields)
4x12 Euro (based on a Bogner standard)
2x12 Recto (based on a Mesa Rectifier)

Added “Matchbox D-30 EF86” amp model. While the real amp has a six-position Tone switch, the model has a continuously variable tone control. Note that the Tone control is mapped to the Bass control in Ideal mode as the Tone switch is essentially a bass cut control.

Last edited:
Aw man, how am I supposed to spend time with the fam when all I can think about is installing this new firmware... (firmware) So, how have you been? (Firmware) yeah, me too, how's work (Firmmmware...) sure..right...(FIRMWARE...!!) ah, I think I left something on in the basement. This could take a few. I'll be back in time for turkey though...

Back
Top Bottom