Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 11.00

What? You can copy amp1 and paste it as amp2, really? No, IIRC that isn't working.

BTW, to copy the signal from out1 to out2, there's also a global parameter in the I/O setup. Set it once abd it affects all presets that have no out2 block in them. You could simply use that!?

You can definitely copy and paste amps - I did it last night incidentally, as long as you're not using amp 2 in the patch it will paste.

Same with delay etc.etc.

What? You can copy amp1 and paste it as amp2, really? No, IIRC that isn't working.

BTW, to copy the signal from out1 to out2, there's also a global parameter in the I/O setup. Set it once abd it affects all presets that have no out2 block in them. You could simply use that!?
Yes you can copy/past Amp1 Block to Amp 2 Bock. I do it all the time. My only problem was copy/paste an Out1 block to save that 2.4 seconds of time, lol. I understand now why input and output blocks cannot be copy/pasted. I don't use the global copy out1 to out 2, because most of the time my output 1 and 2 are set differently. so I use a block. I do however globally set out 1 to out 3 a 4, because I like my meters lighting up on the AXE FX face:)

The biggest difference I'm noting is the low end. Always just right for the amp in question. Never boomy
seems clearer, not as muddy... less base..low cuts.. brighter highs.. took me a day to get used to it.. brings out the pickups a little, greater responses from the pots, seems like I need to hit the strings a little harder, more sensitive to my personal tone at softer levels

Back
Top Bottom