Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 11.00 Public Beta 1

Just wondering why this one is called "Beta 1" when the last one was called just "Beta"? Shouldn't this one be "Beta 2"?

And is the problem I had with Axe Edit not communicating with the Fx3 fixed in this version?

Is the former 11.00b behavior maintained WRT switching the SIC wiping the old curve out of NULL and making NULL flat like a resistor?

For those among us who need to maintain the old curves on some presets for continuity's sake in the semi-near term (i.e., until recording/gig project is completed) but would like to enjoy the new sounds on other presets that are not 'mission-critical', it would be a handy piece of info.
I just checked. It seems to do exactly what you’d expect. That is with the global switch setting to ”NO”, then its like 11.0 beta. With it set to yes, it selects an appropriate curve. But only if you haven’t already selected one. but also... if YOU have modified it to NULL CABINET already... then it stays NULL CABINET.

I just checked. It seems to do exactly what you’d expect. That is with the global switch setting to ”NO”, then its like 11.0 beta. With it set to yes, it selects an appropriate curve. But only if you haven’t already selected one. but also... if YOU have modified it to NULL CABINET already... then it stays NULL CABINET.
Thanks! You are awesome! I don't get my new Axe3 to replace the lightning-zapped one until Friday, so right now I am a spectator, but it is nice to know what to expect going in.... :)

Back
Top Bottom