Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 10.02

Rehearsal last night, sounded glorious even through a cheap Seismic PA monitor from the band practice room!

Yup, this is one of the Commandments of Fractal...spend as much as you can on monitors....the FAS guys know this, and when I got to play and hear the FM3 and AxeFX III thru a pair of 4000$(EACH) Meyer wedges at AxeFest last month, I had an ECliffany™ similar to yours...and I have big monitors (CLR and XItone)...everything’s relative.....
;)
When writing it I wasn't sure if I made the word it up or if I'd seen it or something very similar somewhere :)
It's absolutely and entirely possible that I nicked the word from you !?

I'm only at 14.. More than I need, less than I want.

I feel for William though, he's had one on order for 18 months now.
There's no way I could wait that long and not tell the dealer to stick it.

Appreciate the comment, but can't really blame the vendor on a pre-order. LoL!

I have 20+ guitars, Axe FX III, Helix, Kemper Stage, and a couple of custom built tube amps to ease the pain. Hehehe! :p

I took a couple months off playing guitar so I missed the last few updates. With fresh ears this firmware makes me very happy!! I think there has been pretty significant improvements since the last firmware I tried. Great work Fractal!

I took a couple months off playing guitar so I missed the last few updates. With fresh ears this firmware makes me very happy!! I think there has been pretty significant improvements since the last firmware I tried. Great work Fractal!

The improvement is still audible even if you haven't skipped anything! I think I've religiously and incrementally installed every single firmware since the AFX Ultra was at firmware v5. Barring the jumps between hardware models - the updates to 10.0/10.01 were the most audible to me, in terms of just turning on and playing my existing patches as-is, with no new tweaking. The crunch and string separation on double stops or open A chords are just awesome now.

The improvement is still audible even if you haven't skipped anything! I think I've religiously and incrementally installed every single firmware since the AFX Ultra was at firmware v5. Barring the jumps between hardware models - the updates to 10.0/10.01 were the most audible to me, in terms of just turning on and playing my existing patches as-is, with no new tweaking. The crunch and string separation on double stops or open A chords are just awesome now.

I seriously wonder if Mayers comments set off a lightbulb
John said there were 3 things he thought were not quite there
And i kind of feel like all 3 of those got addressed

Back
Top Bottom