Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 10.02

what a day!

FW 10.02 and then this thing arrives:

37065563mi.jpg

That's what I'm talkin about! Nice guit!!

Nice firmware too FAS....Thanks!!!

what a day!

FW 10.02 and then this thing arrives:

37065563mi.jpg
Congratulations!

I've just got this:

Schecter-NJ-01.jpg

My GAS for guitars is definitively exhausted.

It is a pleasure to play this guitar. Absolutely perfect! So perfect that it doesn't even need a Floyd-Rose to keep tuning stability after serious abuse, neither needs humbuckers to sound big :cool:

I have swapped my Ibanez Joe Satriani JS2450 for this, and I don't miss it at all.

Last edited:
Used Axe-Edit to launch fractal-bot for the 1st time. The download was successful! Thank you!
I’ve not heard much about FASpice XD...this seems a really interesting element added to the modelling mix. Would love to hear more about this.

The modelling seems better. Hard to quantify from version to version but I dig the clean Fender amps mostly and I can hear a quality in the tone that was more plain vanilla with my Axe IIXL+ when I first bought back maybe 4 years ago. It is better now. I liked the pianoteq piano modeller years back but it had that plainness that never got over the edge. Exciting times for the guitar players. Don’t stop Fractal! :)

Back in the years,used the wrecker liverpool essentially cause didn't like other wreckers: a bit dull, not that much "mojo" to them...
NOW, with AFX3+FW10.x I found them just great ! played with excellent Burg preset and there are some great tones out of them. Love them all now.
Again with Burg preset on clean,I agree with Cliff, very nice clean from Vibro, and others.
hmmm any amps I don't like with 10.x ??...

WOW - Just Wow !!!!!
My Axe III rig has been in the band truck for quite some time, so I haven't been able to upgrade the FW and tweak presets in a while.
Just upgraded from FW 8.00 to FW 10.02 and had 30 or 40 min playtime with 10.02
Quickly tweaked 2 presets with scenes for my single coil guitars and the same for my ES 335 and LP.
Good to go for the next gigs or until Cliff ups the ante even more with a new ecliffany and subsequent FW update.

Back
Top Bottom