Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 10.01

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried that. Uninstalling the bot must have borked the driver, because Axe-Edit wouldn't connect any longer. I ended up uninstalling all three and then re-installed just the driver and Axe-Edit....the built-in version works just fine without the stand-alone.
Cool - thanks for the info!

I tried that. Uninstalling the bot must have borked the driver, because Axe-Edit wouldn't connect any longer. I ended up uninstalling all three and then re-installed just the driver and Axe-Edit....the built-in version works just fine without the stand-alone.
Wasn't there a limitation that it's only axefx 3?
Not that I've connected my ax8 for a while now but I believe standalone fractal bot was needed for other product's..

fastest backup ever by a long shot! (perhaps also because I moved the location of my backups to a super fast SSD .....

I also liked Bot popping up fully aware of the connected unit. Mine is backing onto a more standard SSD, in a 2019 MacMini, but it does feel much faster! Onward and upward.....

Wasn't there a limitation that it's only axefx 3?
Not that I've connected my ax8 for a while now but I believe standalone fractal bot was needed for other product's..
Yep. I still use my Axe II all the time and need regular backups. Standalone FB for me.

Reading and remembering (and also establishing new habits) -- which can become more spotty as we move on in years. Even at 1/2 century my brain ain't what it used to be. 🧠
I hear you. For me, it helps to read about a new feature in the release notes, play with it for a moment, and then read about the next feature.

I only just noticed the % below the progress bar updating the firmware. Cool stuff. "New York... Just like I pictured it... Street lights, Bright Caps... and EVERYthing!"

Thank you for your earnest commitment to your products!

It’s built in to Axe-Edit III now!

I think Axe-Edit should be able to detect an update in firmware instead of leaving that piece to Fractal Bot as I think it'll make the experience more cohesive. I have some ideas too on a fractal bot redesign. Maybe if I can find some time I'll put some together in Sketch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom