Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 10.00

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also have a very load POP and then lock-up of the Axe: that is, no sound, ALL outputs MAX out (see picView attachment 59225) only loud pops (when switching presets, you can still move from patch to patch...). I have it with Burgs Dumble preset I edited slightly. No immediate lockup, but after some playing, switching Rotary Block on/off sometime causes it to...? I'm going quickly back to fw9... this can't happen tonight!

Preset attached...
Yes, this has been reported numerous times and will be fixed in the next release.

Sup? ;-)

You know,,, I'm not too much really a " This firmware is Awesome!!!!!" kinda posting guy, because each one is a great step forward,,,BUT....today,,is different.
This firmware is Fucking Awesome!!!!

Case in point,,, I never use the Fryette D60 sims I just never liked them,, also contrary to most, I've not liked the "Grinder" boost in the amp block. It just does something that I just cant put my finger on that just ruins it for me,,, and I really want to like it as I LOVE me some FORTIN amps ( wish we could get one..;-) )

Anyway I grab some patches this morning and there is a Fortin patch for the Axe-II that I thought,, cool, I'd load into my Axe-II later .
So while I'm chunking around for shits and giggles I throw this patch through fracTool into my Axe-III. It has a tone match that didn't come through,,,and the patch wasn't really doing it for me so I just start tweaking it for the hell of it,,, and I'll be Damned if adding a little Grinder in the amp block,,just on a whim,,and playing with a couple scenes of different drive blocks up front( BB Pre, Full OD, Zen Master),,,, And a Tape distortion drive AFTER the cab block ( which I never really do for the tight modern shred metal that I tend to play)............

I've been lost for about the last 3 hours in some of the most tasty Classic snarly gain'ish sounds I've played with for a long time.

Awesome Cliff ...I'm having a lot of fun this morning ;-)

MOSHON
DAVE

Snarl is a good word for this firmware

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom