Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 1.18 Beta

FractalAudio

Administrator
Fractal Audio Systems
www.fractalaudio.com/downloads/firmware-presets/axe-fx-3/1p0/axefxiii_dsp_rel_1p18_beta1.zip

This (hopefully) fixes the issue with Logic and Pro Tools not playing nice with Axe-Edit.

Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Notes

Fixed meters on Home->Meters sometimes getting stuck.

Fixed MIDI-Over-USB hanging when receiving certain SysEx messages intended for other products. This occurs with some DAW software (i.e. Logic) at startup causing subsequent SysEx commands to be ignored rendering Axe-Edit non-responsive.

Fixed certain 3rd-party MIDI SysEx messages not processed properly when SysEx messages are also being received via USB (i.e. changing a block bypass state via a MIDI foot controller while also using Axe-Edit).

Perfect timing, I was just sitting down to fire up protools to practice. Crossing my fingers that this does the trick!

www.fractalaudio.com/downloads/firmware-presets/axe-fx-3/1p0/axefxiii_dsp_rel_1p18_beta1.zip

This (hopefully) fixes the issue with Logic and Pro Tools not playing nice with Axe-Edit.

Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Notes

Fixed meters on Home->Meters sometimes getting stuck.

Fixed MIDI-Over-USB hanging when receiving certain SysEx messages intended for other products. This occurs with some DAW software (i.e. Logic) at startup causing subsequent SysEx commands to be ignored rendering Axe-Edit non-responsive.

Fixed certain 3rd-party MIDI SysEx messages not processed properly when SysEx messages are also being received via USB (i.e. changing a block bypass state via a MIDI foot controller while also using Axe-Edit).
EXTREMELY Happy to report all seems back to normal with Pro Tools!
AWESOME JOB! Thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOO Much!

Bug fixes are all fine and dandy, but has anyone spotted any new Easter Eggs like that gorgeous Ice Castle reverb that was added a little while ago? Is there a quick way to spot these without having all the blocks memorized?

Still exploring and enjoying the updates from the last update though! It's cool to see how much the Axe-FX III has evolved since earlier this year.

Back
Top Bottom