Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 1.16 Beta

But my FRFR is on the right side of the stage....
Yes, but this is from the audience's perspective.

Future firmwares will include the "Stereo Perspective" global parameter, which can be set to either "Audience" or "Performer," and which will flip all Lefts to Right, and Rights to Left, accordingly. ;)

Yes, but this is from the audience's perspective.

Future firmwares will include the "Stereo Perspective" global parameter, which can be set to either "Audience" or "Performer," and which will flip all Lefts to Right, and Rights to Left, accordingly. ;)
Naive.
We are not yet ready for such technology.

I am sorry to have to report that on my MacBook Pro system, which has been running AxeEdit III very smoothly and snappy (except for the Logic thing), after the 1.16 update, am incurring extreme lags in editing and scene and channel switching using Edit (front panel behavior normal) hopefully @Michael Pickens will have a fix soon..unless its an anomaly for me...anyone else on High Sierra Mac seeing this?

I am sorry to have to report that on my MacBook Pro system, which has been running AxeEdit III very smoothly and snappy (except for the Logic thing), after the 1.16 update, am incurring extreme lags in editing and scene and channel switching using Edit (front panel behavior normal) hopefully @Michael Pickens will have a fix soon..unless its an anomaly for me...anyone else on High Sierra Mac seeing this?
what Axe-Edit version do you have? i'm seeing something similar but not sure yet.

Loading presets with Axedit 9.21 and using PC with Windows 10 x64 . Presets are loading with misc. effect blocks engaged that are not supposed to be .

Anyone else having issue with Axe-Edit? If so please state Mac or PC. Thanks.

Huge lags w/ Axe-Edit, latest update, on my end.... probably 30 or 40 seconds after change is made, before it registers. Axe-Edit is basically unusable. Performed FW refresh, rebooted computer, etc.... still huge lag.

The changes seem to work fine if modifying at the AFIII front panel, but VERY slow on Axe-Edit.

Win-10 PC latest upgrades

Back
Top Bottom