Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 1.15 Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
it seems to have a bug on delay block time refreshing (and maybe other block who use the delay time parameter).

when you use an external controller (mfc for me) and you send a midi cc to change the tap tempo.
The value of the time is well refreshed on front panel (tempo page and tempo led is blinking correctly), but not in the delay block himself.

however, the delay block time is well updated when you change the tempo manually on the front panel (on fp delay time block but not in aeiii).

this affect only the writing value on fp and aeiii, not the sound.

Last edited:
it seems to have a bug on delay block time refreshing (and maybe other block who use the delay time parameter).

when you use an external controller (mfc for me) and you send a midi cc to change the tap tempo.
The value of the time is well refreshed on front panel (tempo page and tempo led is blinking correctly), but not in the delay block himself.

however, the delay block time is well updated when you change the tempo manually on the front panel (on fp delay time block but not in aeiii).

this affect only the writing value on fp and aeiii, not the sound.
Already fixed.

Hi Cliff, i know this, so i need to correct my explanation who wasn’t clear effectively.

try to put the same cab nb in cab#1, and change the single air % knob. and try the same one in cab #2.

this issue seems to affect only cab#2. cab#1/3/4 works well

Bump, did you have this kind of issue on your units?

Hi. Since I updated, I have click noises when I play only with some patches. I noted it' when the CPU load goes up to 78% and more. Anyone had the same problem?
I use the Naked amp pack and a lot of patches are around that range of CPU.

Hi. Since I updated, I have click noises when I play only with some patches. I noted it' when the CPU load goes up to 78% and more. Anyone had the same problem?
I use the Naked amp pack and a lot of patches are around that range of CPU.
Remove the Looper block.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom