Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 1.12

While I am sure that this is the case, It still makes more sense to me to have all of the "Bug" reports, real or not, in one place as opposed to scattered all over the place??:confused: There is a "Bug" sub forum for the other platforms (except the FX8?) ;)
I was about to say the same thing...

I'm seeing presets are saving the last scene saved as the start scene again even tho its set to scene 1 in global. Anyone else have this? It was standard procedure with the AFX II and Faslink to disconnect the MFC when doing firmware updates, I haven't seen mention of that with the III and midi pedals in general. Does this stand true with midi controllers?
I can't replicate this. You don't need to disconnect the MFC.

Got a bug. I always use SPDIF for recording. When i listen to recorded tracks i hear this:

This happened when i updated to FW 1.12
There are no сrackling when i play, only when i listen to recorded material.
Setup: 48khz , Clock SPDIF - everything as usual.
I repeated recording with AxeFx 2 everything sounds normal.

Got a bug. I always use SPDIF for recording. When i listen to recorded tracks i hear this:

I routinely use SPDIF and it's working fine here. In fact I'm using it right now. No issues. Make sure your interface is set to use external clock.

i use SPDIF too, no issue by my side,
what is your clock source?
is it the same issue when you change your clock source?
did you have the problem when you set and listen your sound on the analog output 1 (for example)?

We have a small pontoon boat. I call it a "putt-putt" boat. 20 mph is fast enough for me. These stupid Checkmates go flying by at 60 burning 50 gallons per minute. I call them PCBs (penis compensation boats).

lol. Did some advice work last year with a michigan pontoon boat company (I'm retired but do some interesting tasks here and there). Of course, the great lakes are big water, and the weather can get angry (remember the wreck of the SS Edmund Fitzgerald).

boat front.jpg boat rear.jpg

She’s a beaut!.and yes , the Great Lakes can be a fickle bitch..I spent the better part of the end of the last century working on cruise ships, and except for one New Years Eve caught in a brutal storm during a transatlantic crossing on a brand new ship not meant for these waters, I’d never been seasick or adversely effected ... but rough waters on Lake Michigan have laid me low more than once.......

lol. Did some advice work last year with a michigan pontoon boat company (I'm retired but do some interesting tasks here and there). Of course, the great lakes are big water, and the weather can get angry (remember the wreck of the SS Edmund Fitzgerald).

View attachment 48007 View attachment 48008

Last edited:
She’s a beaut!.and yes , the Great Lakes can be a fickle bitch..I spent the better part of the end of the last century working on cruise ships, and except for one New Years Eve caught in a brutal storm during a transatlantic crossing on a brand new ship not meant for these waters, I’d never been seasick or adversely effected ... but rough waters on Lake Michigan have laid me low more than once.......

Huron ( and believe it or not ) Erie can be even worse .... There are shallow spots where the waves don't roll they just break and that makes it really difficult to navigate w/ pleasure craft ! Commercial traffic doesn't usually have many problems, except in the narrow channel that runs through Lake St. Clair, but open water is usually o.k. for them ....

That spring reverb!!!!! :eek::eek::eek: Many times before I couldn't leave it on without it getting too much in the way. Now I don't want to turn if off!

EDIT: you can definitely crank the mix up now. I wanted a "wet spring reverb" sound and been using 20%ish mix to achieve that. It's way more in the back now than before. Actually prefer the same value with much better results, because it sounds perfect as it is!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom