Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 1.12

it's a controller switch (1 to 6) who can be attached to a modifier.
it's toggle on an off/on state like input boost, cut, fat... its state can be set on the scene you want
Ok great so it's exactly like scene controllers but for on/off parameters ?

Alright, I had the AXE3 going working with the Mastermind LT. I updated to 1.12. The preset 0 comes up with no preset name and no scenes listed. I turned it off and restarted. Came up the same way. If I increment the preset the preset names and scene names now appear. But the Mastermind does not work anymore. I verified PC change is on and also mapping is enabled. Any ideas?

Edit: I also notices that during previous firmware updates it would consist of 2 operations. Downloading the firmware to the AXE3 and then verifying and writing the flash. 1.12 version does not have the separate writing of the flash. At least not visible anymore.

Last edited:
Thanks Cliff- brand new Fractal user here and already you’ve released two firmware upgrades in the last few weeks that, as a Helix owner, we’ve been waiting for one for almost 6 months. Very impressed so far. VERY impressed. I’m not bashing Helix, because i still plan on using it extensively, but this is another level!

Anyone else having a problem downloading the preset ? If I click directly on the link it takes me to Notepad w/ a bunch of gibberish on it .... If I 'right' click then it tries to save it as an .html document ?
Use a different web browser to download the file.

@bdrepko Yeah, sorry to hear of your problems too. Mine took 7 minutes to move the file to the III from my hard drive (since I downloaded it prior to opening Fractal-Bot) and apply it (writing to flash). Hope you get it worked out.

Lee

Last edited:
Alright, I had the AXE3 going working with the Mastermind LT. I updated to 1.12. The preset 0 comes up with no preset name and no scenes listed. I turned it off and restarted. Came up the same way. If I increment the preset the preset names and scene names now appear. But the Mastermind does not work anymore. I verified PC change is on and also mapping is enabled. Any ideas?

Edit: I also notices that during previous firmware updates it would consist of 2 operations. Downloading the firmware to the AXE3 and then verifying and writing the flash. 1.12 version does not have the separate writing of the flash. At least not visible anymore.

Mine updated then wrote to flash.

Back
Top Bottom