Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 1.10

Thanks FAS! Tuner mute back to normal, everything looks to be working great. Thank you for continuing to lead the way on service after the sale!

My cab popping seemed to stop and some of my cabs weren't showing up high res but now that's ok too. All seems well. Have a happy father's day Cliff!
THANKS FOR ALL YOU DO!

From Jeff Beck's Guitar Shop:

Pre-amp, pro-sound performance
Groove tube
Killer caps
You're a Strat cat
Patch in
Dangerous distortion
Serious sustain

Slinky, super slinky
Boomers double-ball ends
It'll phase, it'll flange, it'll fuzz
It's fast, it's flexible
Just feel those frets

A simulated comb filter
For stereoizing a mono source
It's got a scaled-down Strat-style body
With the feel of a Les Paul

Deep cutaways, no pickguard
And a couple of chromebuckers:
Full shred!

Stiff neck, brass nut, and an ebony fingerboard
Balls Deluxe!

So, a question: Is the new "Stereoizer" enhancer basically a "simulated comb filter for stereoizing a mono source?"

Last edited:
I noticed the volume drop on the phaser and just compensated it with block level. No need to do this anymore. Looking forward to try the new stereo enhancer. Fantastic job!

Anyone else getting an "audio pop" when doing a scene change that has an amp channel change with 1.10? I wasn't getting this in the previous firmware.

Actually, looks like it’s on only one of my patches.

Is there a reverb channel change as well? Because I have noticed that. It was in a preset I was meaning to get around to using a separate reverb block for anyway so it was no big deal for me. I haven't noticed anything with amp channels but then I also don't have any radical amp channel changes within my presets.

Austin

I've been flipping around between Marshalls and Komets all afternoon with a big, dumb grin on my face. I've got this Komet preset with a light delay and some flanger on it that's psychedelia heaven now.

Hey Ian :). Do you know which Komet is being modeled? The 19?

I heard about the update 3 days ago, so :p.

@Gregmang Your avatar reminds me of my Jem 77P everytime I see it :). I'm liking more each time I play it, and the Gravity Storm's sound pretty good with the III. MUCH better than Garageband! :eek:

@iaresee Thanks :).

Has anyone had a crackling sound from the speakers, only after loading 1.10? It isn't a continuous crackling, but it does occur with some regularity. First time I heard the crackling, I wasn't sure if it was even from the AxeFX. I turned off the TV and played a bit more, and it did return. Almost feels like an intermittent type of issue, but still a bit more regular.

Back
Top Bottom