Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 1.09 Public Beta

Is it just me... or has the 1.09 update improved feel?
Playing a patch that's using the "USA Pre Ld2 Red" and one of my own Cab IRs, I'd swear the feel is improved vs 1.08.

I said the same thing. I noticed a distinct difference/improvement on my existing patches. Love it.

We all appreciate this compliment. Thank you. We're adding the remaining block editors this week and will then move on to some really exciting new stuff.
Absolutely awesome news. The FW updates always get their much justified love and this one was an epic release by Cliff. But, it is definitely good to also acknowledge that AE III is a huge value-add for the AxeFx eco-system; it is a joy to use and really helps get the most out of the hardware.

Definitely consider FAS to be a one of a kind company in this product space: HW/FW/SW everything is top tier.

We all appreciate this compliment. Thank you. We're adding the remaining block editors this week and will then move on to some really exciting new stuff.
That would have been much better if I had written PARK like I intended LMAO. Great news on the remaining blocks! I use Axe-Edit III exclusively!

That would have been much better if I had written PARK like I intended LMAO. Great news on the remaining blocks! I use Axe-Edit III exclusively!

Michael is a stellar programmer. The Hank Aaron of editor creators! Not to mention, he is just a great guy and father. The future is bright with AXE-EDIT III

Last edited:
Yeah, you could argue that the Axe-Fx platform itself wouldn't be what it is without Axe Edit.

Sure, the III's front panel is great, and I even got to be a bit of a ninja with the II's front panel as well, but Axe Edit takes the process of building and editing everything to a level of immediacy you can't even get with traditional rigs. It's fantastic.

Referring to the FW or to Axe Edit? I have scene controllers working on my FX III...
He's talking about Axe-Edit III. I saw them in the unit itself but I'm only familiar with them in the editor and looks like a pain on the front panel since I'm use to the other way but maybe I should try it out and see if it's as much of a pain as it looks. METAL!!! \oo/

Where we at with the beta?... debating on it or wait for release.
Referring to the FW or to Axe Edit? I have scene controllers working on my FX III...
My bad, I thought he was asking about Axe Edit beta. I forgot that the FW is still in beta as well. You can assign the scene controllers on Axe Edit but you can't program the values in it yet. Have to do it on the hardware.

Last edited:
He's talking about Axe-Edit III. I saw them in the unit itself but I'm only familiar with them in the editor and looks like a pain on the front panel since I'm use to the other way but maybe I should try it out and see if it's as much of a pain as it looks. METAL!!! \oo/
It's not that bad. I had to do it for 5 presets last night.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom