Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 1.09 Public Beta

www.fractalaudio.com/downloads/firmware-presets/axe-fx-3/1p0/axefxiii_dsp_rel_1p09_beta6.zip

This is a public beta of the upcoming 1.09 firmware. It's been tested heavily but there may be bugs. Use at your own risk. The firmware will report as 1.09 beta6.

The new noise gate in the Input block is killer. I recommend starting with default settings (reset the block) and then adjust the threshold to obtain the desired results.
The new noise block is killer......is there a way to globally reset.....I'm all in?

Added Boost Type and Boost Level to Amp block. There are seven boost types: Neutral, T808, T808 Mod, Super OD, Full OD, AC Boost and Shimmer. All boosts act as “clean boosts” replicating the oft-used “Drive on 0, adjust Level as desired” boost technique. The boost allows boosting the amp block without requiring a separate Drive block. The Boost Level parameter controls the amount of boost.
Holy Shizzle!!!

I assume that Neutral replicates the way it used to work?

Guys, check out the new Reverbs. Killer. Try this:

Pull up the Band Commander factory preset. It's got a Small Cathedral reverb connected in series. Now crank up the reverb Mix — all the way up to 100%. Yes. Peg it. No dry signal at all. For extra credit, do it with a the neck pickup on a Strat.

Sounds exactly like someone playing a vintage Fender at the other end of a long tunnel. The clarity. That wash. Just... ooh!

Last edited:
So many goodies in this one. Quick question/concern. I had a bunch of Own Hammer IRs loaded that were previously showing in purple, indicating they were UltraRez, are now showing in green, non-UltraRez.

So many goodies in this one. Quick question/concern. I had a bunch of Own Hammer IRs loaded that were previously showing in purple, indicating they were UltraRez, are now showing in green, non-UltraRez.

In hardware or editor?

Looks like it's just the editor.

Just closed out AEIII and reopened. Now it's showing in purple again.

Awwmann, first gig tomorrow afternoon with my new FX III and I know this is a public beta, probably fine but maybe a bug or two... do I wait, or do I.....oh who am I kidding.

Downloading...

after I did my update I had a strange output volume shift then it sounded like my reverb was 100% wet. It corrected itself after about 30 sec.
Just curious to see if anyone had this issue

Back
Top Bottom