Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 1.09 Public Beta #2

ok so all the channels are then global? you link an amp and all the channels persist?
Channels are a part of the Block. the Block is Global. therefore the settings in the channels are global too.

think of the entire block first, not the channels.

2290 Delay isn't working for me in either 1.09 beta Firmware.
All other Delays work as expected.
Reset the Delay block... and issue persists.
Anyone else confirm?

2290 Delay isn't working for me in either 1.09 beta Firmware.
All other Delays work as expected.
Reset the Delay block... and issue persists.
Anyone else confirm?

This means you are summing to mono somewhere after the delay. By default the 2290 type phase inverts the right channel. If you sum to mono the channels cancel.

This means you are summing to mono somewhere after the delay. By default the 2290 type phase inverts the right channel. If you sum to mono the channels cancel.

The only thing that could be summing to Mono would be the Cab block.
When loading two mono IRs and panning them left/right, there's something odd going on.
I've got a rehearsal in just a few minutes... so it'll be tomorrow before I can provide more info.

I'll play the town fool on this one....Did anyone notice any changes with the tracking/performance for the pitch block?

Might be placebo and if it was, it was a good one! I usually dork around with the pitch block a lot daily because I like to warm up with various tunings. I don't know if it was necessarily the tracking or the subtlety of some type of smoothing of the edges. Either which way, it sounded better to me for some reason. Much less sporadic hiccups that are common with the shifters and a perceived improved delay, as well....iunno...someone tear me a new one and prove me wrong.

Back
Top Bottom