Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 1.07

Just ordered mine at 7:30pm!

Can't wait!!!!

RELEASE NOTES

Fixed Pitch block not setting number of voices correctly, i.e. Whammy modes should have one voice but two voices were audible.

Fixed Input 1 Level Meters not scaled properly when input source is USB. Fixed minor bug in Rotary GUI.
Fixed wrong default Output Level value in Return block.
Fixed garbage data in SPDIF output buffer if no Output 1 block in layout.

Added “Update Rate” parameter to Modifiers. Values are Slow | Medium | Fast. The Update Rate selects the rate at which the modifier updates the target parameter. For most applications a slow rate is sufficient. Under some circumstances a slow rate may cause “zipper noise”. Increasing the rate will reduce the noise at the expense of increased CPU usage.

Awesome ,!!!!! great minds at work, taking care of the problems ,while I wait for my email notification ,Thanks again to the
Great "TEAM of Fractal Audio" !!!!!!!!!!!!!:guitar::satellite::):):)

Thank you very, very much @FractalAudio! Unbelievable the rate at which the updates are being released for such a new piece of gear! You guys are amazing! I for one do not understand the whining/bitching for simple things such as a reboot. Seriously? This is one of the most technologically advanced pieces of gear available with the best customer service I personally have ever experienced. Well done sir!

Possible bug:

I have a patch with a WAH block (using Pedal 1 as a modifier). When I turn on the Axe with 1.07 and the pedal is all the way down (which bypasses the wah) I can hear a wah sound (like it is not bypassed). Moving the pedal back and forward still has the wah engaged when the pedal is not rocked.

If I switch presets and come back to this preset it works as normal - it seems to be an issue if the Axe is booted with this preset selected.

Possible bug:

I have a patch with a WAH block (using Pedal 1 as a modifier). When I turn on the Axe with 1.07 and the pedal is all the way down (which bypasses the wah) I can hear a wah sound (like it is not bypassed). Moving the pedal back and forward still has the wah engaged when the pedal is not rocked.

If I switch presets and come back to this preset it works as normal - it seems to be an issue if the Axe is booted with this preset selected.

Noticed this since I got the Axe III (last 2 firmwares). thought it could have been the preset, but same thing here. If you toggle off the preset and come back it's reset. Happens 100% of the time if i boot up on a preset with the wah.

Back
Top Bottom