Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 1.04

Fixed low-cut and high-cut filters not working in Multitap Delay block.

Fixed Amp blocks bypass states not being preserved across preset changes.

Fixed Tone Match block Smoothing parameter not working.

Fixed Quad Tape Delay missing modifier for Motor Speed (formerly labeled Tape Speed).

Fixed MIDI CC Channel changes not responding above values of 3.

Various GUI enhancements and improvements.

I am away from axe for a while but can any one check if the 5 knobs are now global assignable
I saw Cliff mention in wish list that was going to be implemented next
unless I misunderstood

I am away from axe for a while but can any one check if the 5 knobs are now global assignable
I saw Cliff mention in wish list that was going to be implemented next
unless I misunderstood
It’s not implemented yet. I don’t think he said it was happening next, just that it’s on the to do list.

Currently from the Home Screen, Knob A push jumps to Amp 1, and turn selects Scenes.

ok first go here.. in fractal bot it says axe-fx III and i select this, and then input / output ports only have my interface.. not the axe. fractalbot 2.9.1. i've only updated firmware for over ten years lol, what gives?

EDIT: downloading the usb drivers duh, had not done this yet. sorry.
EDIT 2: my usb repeater cable would not work as well (it's a 20' powered extender). worked with the II, not the III.

Last edited:
As cool as the A knob shortcut is... can that be set to jump to the Bass/midtreble page of the amp block instead of the amp picker page?

As cool as the A knob shortcut is... can that be set to jump to the Bass/midtreble page of the amp block instead of the amp picker page?
What @Tom Morris said. It goes to whatever page you were last on. As it turns out, that's helpful more often than it's not.

man i'm used to doing backups before every firmware update, and it took a month of sundays to backup the III. maybe i'll switch to only backing up bank one lol.

Back
Top Bottom