Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Version 19.06

I had my first gig with 19.06 on Saturday. I didn't use the setlist feature, but the FC12 definitely is slower to switch over now than in the past. The Axe FX3 itself seems to change just as quickly; it just takes longer for the FC12 to reflect the changes.

I noticed the same thing. It takes longer for the FC-12 to reflect the changes now. I noticed it right away.

So this is kinda weird: If I am on this preset, first pitch block off, then I go down one preset then back up to the attached preset the first pitch block is on when it was saved off. If I go up one preset and back down to the attached preset the first pitch block is off. It happens every time. I am running into this on other presets with two pitch blocks.

This happens via FC12 and AXE-Edit

See attached preset:

Attachments

• Brit JVM OD1.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 4
Not sure if this has been covered elsewhere as I haven't been very active on this forum for a while.

Are there any plans to be able to set certain BPMs for each Song in a Setlist?
The way I see it, if the only way I could set per-song BPMs was to make separate presets for each song, it pretty much takes my workflow back to the way I was previously using the Ax3 with extra steps.

Not sure if this has been covered elsewhere as I haven't been very active on this forum for a while.

The way I see it, if the only way I could set per-song BPMs was to make separate presets for each song, it pretty much takes my workflow back to the way I was previously using the Ax3 with extra steps.
It's apparently under consideration... It's been asked for my quite a few of us.

So this is kinda weird: If I am on this preset, first pitch block off, then I go down one preset then back up to the attached preset the first pitch block is on when it was saved off. If I go up one preset and back down to the attached preset the first pitch block is off. It happens every time. I am running into this on other presets with two pitch blocks.

See attached preset:
Is there a Control Switch assigned to Bypass of the Pitch block?

See attached preset:
I’m also having issues with blocks bypass states being wrong when switching presets.
Only happens when connected to Axe-edit for me.

Just updated mine last night, and didn’t have any issues across 20 presets that I use. Maybe a little crunchier, so I can clean those up a bit.

This is a wish
https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/song-tempo-for-set-lists.183400/

Back
Top Bottom