Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Version 19.06

NOTE: This version will clear any Setlist/Song data created under 19.06 beta 1. A fresh start is recommended, but if necessary, you can in fact use the Setlist/Songs area of Axe-Edit to export your settings prior to upgrading and then perform an import afterwards.
Thanks for the quick reply but I had already tried as you suggested and made a backup/export of all the songs and setlists but somehow they wouldn't import correctly, I'll re-dowload the firmware file after the weekend in case it got corrupted during download or something.
Meanwhile I have managed to revert back to 19.06 Beta now and get all my song lists etc back so I'll leave it as it is now over the weekend because I have four gigs over the next three days and at least I know it's working as it should.
Thanks again for the reply and keep up the excellent work.

Thanks....Fractal has been on fire these last few weeks!

Very minor bug.... I hadn't created any songs yet, and so expected my song list to be completely empty. After updating, a number of random songs with no assigned sections appeared in the song list (ex. "Song 001" in slot one, "Song 009" in slot six, etc.). Barely worth mentioning, but slightly confusing.

Edit: Fixed by new AxeEdit version.

Last edited:
Very minor bug.... I hadn't created any songs yet, and so expected my song list to be completely empty. After updating, a number of random songs with no assigned sections appeared in the song list (ex. "Song 001" in slot one, "Song 009" in slot six, etc.). Barely worth mentioning, but slightly confusing.
What version did you upgrade from? I haven't been able to reproduce this.

I exported my setlists to a file while in beta, then backed up the beta to files, then upgraded to release. When I then tried to import my exported setlists it said it was importing them but nothing is showing now??

Did everything (tone-wise) just got hairier in the best possible way in FW19.06 or my perception is wrong?
Thank you @FractalAudio!

Also noticing CPU gains in some factory presets and CPU losses in others but the results are marvellous!
Bottom end is gone and all presets are super bright and sterile sounding, not in a good way. I tried resetting amp blocks, but it didn't help. Not sure what is causing it. I went back to 19.06 beta and the tone is back to normal. Updated to 19.06 again, and it's back.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom