Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Version 19.06

FractalAudio

Administrator
Fractal Audio Systems
https://www.fractalaudio.com/downloads/firmware-presets/axe-fx-3/19p0/axefxiii_dsp_rel_19p06.zip

NOTE: This version will clear any Setlist/Song data created under 19.06 beta 1. A fresh start is recommended, but if necessary, you can in fact use the Setlist/Songs area of Axe-Edit to export your settings prior to upgrading and then perform an import afterwards.

See here for explicit instructions:
https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/axe-edit-iii-1-11-01.183215/post-2252087

Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Notes

Added new Setlists/Songs feature, which can be used with an FC Controller to access presets and scenes in custom order during live performance. A new Setup menu area provides full access from the front panel, with a corresponding new area of Axe-Edit which offering import/export and more. For additional details, please see the Setlists & Songs Mini-Manual, located at: https://www.fractalaudio.com/sss-manual

Added Scene Ignore to Multiplexer block.

Improved Amp block transformer/speaker interaction modeling. The “Voice Coil Resistance” parameter has been repurposed/renamed “Speaker Impedance”. The various parameters work as follows:

- Transformer Matching: Sets the impedance ratio (square of the turns ratio) of the output transformer.

- Speaker Impedance: Sets the relative nominal impedance of the speaker. To simulate connecting, e.g., a 4-ohm speaker to an 8-ohm output you would set Speaker Impedance to 0.5. Conversely to simulate connecting a 16-ohm speaker you would set it to 2.0.

Update PI Bias Excursion parameters for many Amp models based on new measurement technique.

Fixed Parametric EQ and Megatap blocks can cause GUI hang if modifier attached to parameter and update rate is set to FAST.

Fixed crash in Plex block for certain types if Master Time is set to zero.

Fixed Amp block output transformer turns ratio being incorrectly calculated.

Fixed IR Player block displayed IR number off by one after preset recall.

Fixed Stand-in switches will now work correctly when assigned to a footswitch configured as a Per-Preset: Placeholder.

Fixed Ultra-Res IRs being truncated to 1K samples by IR Capture utility and Tone Match block.

Various other fixes and improvements.

Last edited:
I'm off work tomorrow because of the holiday AND now a firmware drop? Wow, today might actually be Friday!

Big thanks for all the great stuff as always!

MMM strange
I had the 19.06 Beta installed and had all my songs sorted and two complete set lists ready, I installed the final release and it's totally screwed everything up, my song list has gone plus my set lists.
I tried to import them but only a few come back in random places on the list.
I tried to revert back to the Beta from a backup but it's still not happening.
Have I done something I shouldn't besides backup and update?
Any help would be appreciated TIA

EDIT I have manage to revert back to the Beta version now and got it up and running again

Last edited:
MMM strange
I had the 19.06 Beta installed and had all my songs sorted and two complete set lists ready, I installed the final release and it's totally screwed everything up, my song list has gone plus my set lists.
I tried to import them but only a few come back in random places on the list.
I tried to revert back to the Beta from a backup but it's still not happening.
Have I done something I shouldn't besides backup and update?
Any help would be appreciated TIA
NOTE: This version will clear any Setlist/Song data created under 19.06 beta 1. A fresh start is recommended, but if necessary, you can in fact use the Setlist/Songs area of Axe-Edit to export your settings prior to upgrading and then perform an import afterwards.

Back
Top Bottom