Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Version 19.05

FractalAudio

Administrator
Fractal Audio Systems
https://www.fractalaudio.com/downloads/firmware-presets/axe-fx-3/19p0/axefxiii_dsp_rel_19p05.zip

Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Notes​

Added “Scene Ignore” to most blocks. When set to ON, Scene Ignore instructs the block to ignore scene changes. Scene Ignore is a per-channel parameter. This allows turning Scene Ignore to OFF on one or more channels which will then allow a scene change to set the block to a desired state if the block is on that channel.

Improved CNFB algorithms in Amp block resulting in smoother distortion and improved clarity.

Improved preset/scene switching when input impedance changes between presets/scenes.

FC: Switch Ring Color settings of "Off" will now work correctly.

FC: Effect: Chan Select LED ring will properly be dim when an effect is bypassed.

Various other fixes and improvements.

I might be doing something wrong, but I was really hoping that one could set up scene ignore so that only channel selections is ignored, byt not bypass state (on/off) of the block.

EDIT: I think I found a bug. Scene ignore is on for all channels of a block, the block is bypassed. Switch to another scene, and switch channel of that block. The block turns on, for some reason?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom