Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Version 19.04

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive had an issue with a Preset where switching between scenes in FC-12 freezes the AXE FX III and I had to reboot. Anyone else having issues like this? Ill post the preset later today.

Ive had an issue with a Preset where switching between scenes in FC-12 freezes the AXE FX III and I had to reboot. Anyone else having issues like this? Ill post the preset later today.

Don't have an FC, but there is also a new FC firmware for it! Maybe you missed it?

It seems this just happened with the new update. Does anyone else have this issue with assigning the control pedal for the wah block? All of the parameters are missing. This is happening to all of my presets with a wah block in them.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-03-06 at 10.15.03 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-03-06 at 10.15.03 AM.png
    254.6 KB · Views: 28
It seems this just happened with the new update. Does anyone else have this issue with assigning the control pedal for the wah block? All of the parameters are missing. This is happening to all of my presets with a wah block in them.

What's the CPU usage?

My FC12 also had problems. Button 'number 10' was not working a lot of times. Not sure if it is a hardware problem or software. Almost never worked the last two days. Since the last reboot it works again.

There's a "new old one" related to the new Mark II FC pedalboards. Mark I and Mark II units have different FW release and, as @Admin M@ wrote, it's important to pay attention to what FC you have (Mark I or Mark II) before to install the unit FW.
No new FW for the FC unit at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom