Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Version 19.04

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm here for the excellent ever evolving amp modelling. The FX are nice to have but I'm just a bit of a reverb and delay kinda guy. Factory presets can be updated when time allows, I'm not impatient, I'm not doing the work. One thing I would like is a Boss Slow Gear block. Thanks for the effort Fractal. That was quick work today Mr Pickens.

I'm here for the excellent ever evolving amp modelling. The FX are nice to have but I'm just a bit of a reverb and delay kinda guy. Factory presets can be updated when time allows, I'm not impatient, I'm not doing the work. One thing I would like is a Boss Slow Gear block. Thanks for the effort Fractal. That was quick work today Mr Pickens.

Its already there:
Volume Block - Type: Auto-Swell

I did a similar thing a couple of weeks ago. I won't tell on myself completely but I remember thinking wistfully, "I wish I could try playing this through a _________."

Then I realized I could, so I did; and I got two new hooks recorded for new material in like 40 seconds because I was immediately inspired by this effect.

Fact is my brain is still trying to adapt to this awesome new cosmos with the Turbo in it and just not. Keeping. Up.

Does the addition of the dual detune delay to the Pitch Block lend itself to any updates to the Mimiq pedal emulation @Cooper Carter created?

I don’t have a real Mimiq so not sure how close it was to begin with.

thanks Cliff / FAS guys and the legend users who consolidate the issues from time to time.

I think my investment was more of a software after-sales that aside from maintaining it gives more features than I ever think haha.🙌🤟👍

Whew. I need to get to work on installing all of this, starting with the firmware I suppose.

@Admin M@ it's super-cool of you to give us the advance look at the presets release, thanks!! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom