Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Version 19.04

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar issue, the other night with 19.04, out of nowhere the unit appeared to have bricked, all the output lights were permanently on, no sound, and unable to change presets. I had to reboot the unit. It's a III Mk1, with FC12 connected, and I was using Axe-Edit (latest version) at the time.
No issues like that on the previous FW (19.02).
I'm hoping it doesn't happen at tomorrow night's gig.
Same here a couple of days ago on 19.04 while practicing with an Axe III, USB connected but Axe Edit not running, no FCs. I reported it to support and got feedback they are working on it.

Some Days ago, as the new Presets come out, i played along with these. I switched from Prest 6 (Top Boost) to Preset 7 (Prince Tone) and the AxeFX hangs (No Sound, Output Level 1 LEDS Maxed). Had to power cycle and couldn't replicate this problem!

I switch my AxeFX III Mark II per MIDI with an Behringer FCB1010. AxeEdit was connected with my Win10 PC.

Similar issue, the other night with 19.04, out of nowhere the unit appeared to have bricked, all the output lights were permanently on, no sound, and unable to change presets. I had to reboot the unit. It's a III Mk1, with FC12 connected, and I was using Axe-Edit (latest version) at the time.
No issues like that on the previous FW (19.02).
I'm hoping it doesn't happen at tomorrow night's gig.
This happened to me also with identical axe III and sw. @Admin M@ @FractalAudio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom