Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Version 19.04

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like that the tuner displays the frequency and the updated meter colors. At least, I think they’ve been updated. Not sure when, but everything looks mega sharp.

Maybe there is a bug on new editor: when I change preset the display shows the previous amp sim (but plays the correct amp) to see the correct amp sim on editor must change scene.
Edit: I use a mkI

So far updated versions, but we've added a few scenes and I also marked three presets for potential replacement. If I can finish Bank C today I'll post a full Preview release.
Yes Perfect. Now we hope that the very good factory presets will not be affected so much by future firmware updates.

Speak for yourself. I hope they keep pushing the envelope and squeezing every ounce out of it. And that means the tones will change, affecting the factory presets
Gladly, but then please update the factory presets as soon as possible

Yes Perfect. Now we hope that the very good factory presets will not be affected so much by future firmware updates.
With all due respect, let it go, man. Perhaps you should create some presets of your very own instead of stressing about the factory ones.

I'm really missing the set list functionality of the MFC-101, but you don't see me griping about it every time new firmware is released.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom