Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Version 19.02 Public Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
@FractalAudio
Very grateful for these awesome features, can't wait to dig in. I updated and think I found some bugs, bear with me. I haven't changed any of these paramenters in months. I use stand in switches on all 4 of my external pedals on my FC. They used to function as follows:

FC1 SW1
Tap - Tempo
Hold - Tuner

FC1 SW2
Tap - Reveal
Hold - CS3 (for reverb mix)

FC1 SW3
Tap - Layout 3
Hold - Layout +1

FC1 SW4
Tap - Layout 1
Hold - Layout 2

Now none of the hold functions work on any of these, and the new (automatically changed/assigned) tap functions are as follows:

FC1 SW1
Tap - Tuner
Hold - nothing

FC1 SW2
Tap - Preset +1
Hold - nothing

FC1 SW3
Tap - Scene 8
Hold - nothing

FC1 SW4
Tap - Scene 7
Hold - nothing

Is there something I'm missing? These all look to be set up correctly in my FC (see attached pics)

View attachment 96457View attachment 96458View attachment 96459
im getting the same problem too with the FC-6, and I have a gig in my local church this coming sunday, great sound on the Axe fx 3 but now with a problem too

im on 19.01 still, one question on the midi remote setting, I have it on Send Realtime Sysex to OFF, do you think this might be the problem?, when I press the knobs on the FC-6 or trying to go to master layout it retunrs a blank screen and all info disappears

Diggin the new JMP-1, but like others my stand in switches i have programmed for my FC-12 are no longer working properly.

I just realized that my fc12 layouts are all erased lol . With luck I have exported and saved my fc12 layout some months ago and re load it . probably because yesterday i go down to 19.01 to verify something and then back in 19.02 .
warning .

Damn, All my JMPre-1 Presets are sounding Stellar!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you! All the Amp Models for that matter have improved in clarity, at least to my ears!!!

I real dig Fractal's attention to detail. I come from using a lot of Boss and Roland gear since about 1985 or so then I started using a 100w Marshall with a massive pedal board at my feet. you never got any updates that did anything fix bugs and maybe a few new features here and there. my point is Fractal is doing a great job of making a great product even better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom