Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Version 19.02 Public Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
No rest for the wicked.......................................................................................................................................................................................................good!😈

Just an FYI, on my FC-6, the effect function changed to channel select from bypass which threw me for a few minutes. I run mine as effects so it was a quick change back to bypass in Axe-Edit.

I’m stoked to check out the 5F8 Tweed! Really enjoying that one with my Tele lately. Thank you!!

Awesome, cheers! Any FC firmware updates necessary or are the changes now just in the Axe FX itself?

Almost all FC updates are part of the Axe-FX III, FM3, or FM9 firmware only. These updates are just in the Axe-FX III firmware, and they don't require new FC firmware, which is updated very rarely.

FAS is just out of this world. The brilliant updates just keep coming. As a working musician I have to pass on quite a few of theese updates, but I’m always looking forward to gaps in the calendar to catch up. Thanks for keep pushing everything to the limit :)

For the "second press previous..." actions, does that mean second quick press, like double press? Or is it triggered if you do that action a second time, regardless of how long it's been since the first one?

The 2nd press can happen any time after the first. This is not a double-tap feature.

- Can you expand on this a bit: "Added a 1.5 second delay to functions that trigger a save of the preset to allow multiple actions before a single save."

This is an improvement to the existing footswitch functions which allow you to change levels and then save the preset. These functions now update the level immediately, but then wait 1.5 seconds before executing the save. This allows you to increment or decrement more than once -- arriving at the desired level, before interrupting the flow with a Save. This feature was designed and implemented by @m_brown to reduce the stop-and-go effect of adjusting levels, especially on the FM9 and FM3.

edit : no there is no automatic change with the input gate to "classic" when it was set to "intelligent" , I rolled back just to see . Now I m back in beta .

the input gate is better yes , more effective , thank you for this As I use it everywhere . let see the marshall now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom