Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Version 19.01

Great! I would have checked out the York IR:s if I wasn’t so heavily invested in OwnHammer 3rd party IR (got pretty much all of them). What’s your go-to?

I used to have my 3-4 favourite amps but now they all sound so stunning I just dialed them all up - every single high gain amp!

Sounds incredible on my setup with the respective matching OwnHammer IR:s 🎈

The 57-05 combined with 57-CAP or 57 FRED along with R121 is so pleasing!
I have near every YA Can Pack my favorites are the FDMN and Mesa OS. The Mesa OS are my go to cab but I do prefer the Bogner Cab pack for some different V30 sound. The M25 and Blackjack are great packs for some more vintage and EVH style tones.

I have near every YA Can Pack my favorites are the FDMN and Mesa OS. The Mesa OS are my go to cab but I do prefer the Bogner Cab pack for some different V30 sound. The M25 and Blackjack are great packs for some more vintage and EVH style tones.
ditto on YA Mesa OS V2 and FDMN cab packs - those are by far the best 2 IR´s packs ever for me.
I also like a lot ownhammer FMAN 6-packs and Mesa TRAD-MB1 1993 V30´s IR for different feel compared to YA.
Amazing that we have all these options.
Anyway, for live playing, no IR´s can´t match my cabs on my profile pic 🤘

ok one question, I remember before in a past FW there was an option of selecting if you were playing on an amp or direct to console, I dont see it in the new FW's, only power amp modelling on/off, is there something Im missing?, I need to play live tomorrow direct to a console so I was checking here first, thanks in advance for your helpful input

Perhaps you are referring to the line level pad setting for the outputs?

ditto on YA Mesa OS V2 and FDMN cab packs - those are by far the best 2 IR´s packs ever for me.
I also like a lot ownhammer FMAN 6-packs and Mesa TRAD-MB1 1993 V30´s IR for different feel compared to YA.
Amazing that we have all these options.
Anyway, for live playing, no IR´s can´t match my cabs on my profile pic 🤘
Yeah my Friedman Cab was pure awesomeness!
But since I changed completely to In Ear those two YA packs are the best ones I have ever tried.

Since about FW 18 I have stopped tweaking so much. Now I’m in the space where I can just plug in and play WITHOUT OPENING AXEEDIT to obsessively tweak.

Cliff, sir, I think you may have won the Internet.

I'm lucky as I do not have a specific rig, so I do not try to get my rig back in axe fx 3 and thus not in FW 19.X. BUT lately I'm trying a lot of amps (particular the Plexi's) and have to say that the plexi's are seriously good.

With the axe fx 3 (if you have found the IR's that work for you) and especially now I have translated my HOME setup more in line with the factory presets I do not have to TWEAK as much anymore to find the sweetspot and sound I want or need.

Super Job!!

I am having major issues with the FC-6 with the new FW updates 19.01 and onwards, when pressing the knobs it returns a blank screen

Post #93 Was this fixed in 19.02? Haven't updater to 19.02 yet but had this "no output issue" on two of my custom presets last night. Hadn't turned on the Fractal in a couple weeks, life issues. Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom