Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Version 19.01

I imported about 100 presets about 8 hours ago on axefxiii_dsp_rel_19p01.
Are you on Axe-Edit-III-OSX-v1p10p07?

Can you import a preset with Fractal-Bot-OSX-v3p00p13?
Are you using the same USB port that has worked before? Can you try a different port?
Do you have a different USB cable to try?

Can you import a preset with Fractal-Bot-OSX-v3p00p13?
Are you using the same USB port that has worked before? Can you try a different port?
Do you have a different USB cable to try?
same usb port as always, I only have one it's a microsoft surface tablet. Same cable as always.

Attachments

• IIIMk2-purr clean.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 3
I just upgraded from 19.0 to 19.1. All of my drive pedals in my self-built presets sounded lifeless after the upgrade. Then I noticed that the new parameter "High MId" was automatically defaulting to -12.0 db for all of my drive pedals. I manually re-set those to 0.0db and they sounded good again.

I just upgraded from 19.0 to 19.1. All of my drive pedals in my self-built presets sounded lifeless after the upgrade. Then I noticed that the new parameter "High MId" was automatically defaulting to -12.0 db for all of my drive pedals. I manually re-set those to 0.0db and they sounded good again.
Are you using Global Blocks for these? If so, that would explain it.

Hi guys,

Anyone getting any issues in 19.01 using the Axe as an audio interface with a Mac? My MBP has been updated to the latest version 12.2. I was just playing along with a track through my headphones which are plugged into the Axe as well. When I switch to scene 2 on my FC12, the track from Apple Music and my guitar signal suddenly stops and both my out 1 and out 2 meters on the axe get stuck in the red and won't move until I reboot the axe again.

This doesn't happen all the time. I just switched to another preset and tried scene 2 and that was fine. Switched back to the preset I was working on and it happened again when I switched to scene 2 again. I'm not actually using out 2 just out 1 through my headphones. I've checked amp levels etc and all is working fine. I've checked my USB cable as well and it works fine after a reboot and have also tried another cable just in case.

Pretty strange right? I've attached my preset and system file, if you guys wouldn't mind checking it out for me. There's nothing else attached to that foot switch on my scenes layout.

Thanks guys.

Attachments

• Boys Of Summer.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 5
  • IIIMk2-220205-164546-system+gb+fc.syx
    192.6 KB · Views: 1
Hi guys,

Anyone getting any issues in 19.01 using the Axe as an audio interface with a Mac? My MBP has been updated to the latest version 12.2. I was just playing along with a track through my headphones which are plugged into the Axe as well. When I switch to scene 2 on my FC12, the track from Apple Music and my guitar signal suddenly stops and both my out 1 and out 2 meters on the axe get stuck in the red and won't move until I reboot the axe again.

This doesn't happen all the time. I just switched to another preset and tried scene 2 and that was fine. Switched back to the preset I was working on and it happened again when I switched to scene 2 again. I'm not actually using out 2 just out 1 through my headphones. I've checked amp levels etc and all is working fine. I've checked my USB cable as well and it works fine after a reboot and have also tried another cable just in case.

Pretty strange right? I've attached my preset and system file, if you guys wouldn't mind checking it out for me. There's nothing else attached to that foot switch on my scenes layout.

Thanks guys.
Confirmed. It has been fixed for next release.

Man, I haven't played in a while and just upgraded to 19.01 from 16 and am really blown away by how good the Plexi amps sound and feel! So easy to get a killer tone. Palm mutes, high end present but not harsh, chord clarity, distortion complexity, it's all just right. I love this unit. Great job Cliff and team!

Still having this problem. I reinstalled the driver. Still not responding to "import preset"
Earlier in the conversation, @CipherHost asked about another USB cable to try.
Cables can deteriorate with use, so I'd certainly swap it for another known good cable, and see if that resolves this issue.
If it were me, I'd probably try exporting a preset from the AF3, testing the USB cable further.
Any chance you've added either a new hardware device or a new application around the time this stopped working?
I can't recall, but if you haven't already deleted AxeEdit, I would do that, and try reloading a fresh version.
We are all hopeful you'll find the key to this frustrating puzzle and get it back to normal.
Cheers,
Lee

Back
Top Bottom