Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Version 19.00

In fact the only real test here now is to roll back , found a 18.03 preset or build a 18.03 (cause now they are all in 19🙄) and export it in 19

So you didn't put in a serial number check for @My name is mud 's unit, then, to add extra noise? ;)
Thinking of it, it cannot be measured with the unit himself . That’s not the unit alone that does noise, but Something in the signal that makes the pickups most sensitive like gain in the new firmware etc. I m not motivated anymore for today cause it’s late now, but I will see if tomorrow I ll spend some time just building a jvm satriani preset back in 18.03 , load it in 19.00 firmware with the same guitar and see . Don’t want to waste your time. But we are a few saying it and we don’t know each others in real life hm 😅

Remember the tube testers that you could find in many stores back in the day? Those things must’ve had at least 30 different types of configuration, probably more.
They had some switches and a couple knobs which were great to occupy the minds of kids like us who liked to flick switches, turn knobs, then wonder what they did.

I actually used the testers a couple times with the tubes from my (original) Blackface Deluxe amps. There was one in the back of a big music store, which had a big album section in front, and band-instruments and guitars in back, with the tech bench and tester way in the back.

Thank you! Found a slight bug, though: the 7th of the 11 power tubes has slightly inaccurate cathode follower feedback resistance catheter diode value filter capacitative inverse circuit op-amp resulting in more ohms than volt amperes. Think you should probably look that. Thanks!

No noise issues here at all, even with the gate deactivated.
Sounds great and to me the Friedman BE came back to life!

Thinking of it, it cannot be measured with the unit himself . That’s not the unit alone that does noise, but Something in the signal that makes the pickups most sensitive like gain in the new firmware etc. I m not motivated anymore for today cause it’s late now, but I will see if tomorrow I ll spend some time just building a jvm satriani preset back in 18.03 , load it in 19.00 firmware with the same guitar and see . Don’t want to waste your time. But we are a few saying it and we don’t know each others in real life hm 😅

I'm one of those that noticed this as well but I've already readjusted the gate and all is good.

I'm a little confused by the additional tube types. I thought that in the AxeFx, changing tube type doesn't change the sound. And to simulate changing tubes in real life, you adjust other parameters. Is not the case afterall?

Back
Top Bottom