Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Version 17.00 Public Beta 3

Understood -- no choosing, no banks of mixed types.

I'm just verifying that the option where the second user bank on a Mk I becomes storage for FullRes IRs, only, isn't feasible.
Yes. First he said no choice.

Later he said Bank 2 for FullRes was not going to happen. That's what you're questioning.

I understand ;)

Understood -- no choosing, no banks of mixed types.

I'm just verifying that the option where the second user bank on a Mk I becomes storage for FullRes IRs, only, isn't feasible.
I thought it was said pretty clearly: "If you must have FullRes in a User bank then buy a Mark II" - but, since I'm a mk1 user whose next modeller wil be an Axefx4, I'd be pleased to be wrong on my interpretation.

Sup? ;-)

OK,,I'm having a brainfart here,, I can get the left IR imported to scratchpad 1. how do I get the Right file to go to scratchpad 2.?

MOSHON
DAVE

If this feature is to be removed, we'll remove the ability to use Setup params on Perf-Gbl and Perf-PP. This would be my preference for simplicity's sake.
Another vote for NOT removing this feature from me. In my home-studio setup I have 3 controls on my Perform-Gbl page at the moment, all of which are setup parameters: In1 A/D input level for swapping between different guitars, USB 1/2 input level to adjust the computer volume if I'm playing along with anything, and In3 A/D input level for adjusting external audio sources (e.g. connecting my phone for music while WFH). This feature would lose most of its appeal for me if it's restricted to grid parameters.

Anyone help?, can't seem to download the IR's on either Brave or Chrome on my old mini-mac or PC, I just get a new tab of code no matter what I do

That’s all I meant. If I was home recording or using headphones, I’m sure that I would love it. Everything Fractal is top-shelf.
Different strokes for different folks.

The FullRes IRs can come in handy for those of us who use headphones or want to record a tone that has an authentic room mic mixed in.

I'm sure you always listened to your bought speaker and speaker cab in a room setting. Imagine if you could only hear the close miced tone (i.e. only using regular IRs), you'd probably wish a little room mic was there just to give you some space.

But yeah, for live playing, you don't need FullRes as the regular IR tone is beaming through the room with the help of a speaker cab and a power amp, anyway...
ts

Back
Top Bottom