Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Version 16.05

Is there any users that have lost stereo effects after loading 16.05? for instance ping pong delay stays center even though on Out block shows delay repeats in stereo.
You likely have a block after the delay that is summing to mono or something in your path after the Axe is doing it. (I also checked that ping-pong delay is working fine in 16.05.)

Is there any users that have lost stereo effects after loading 16.05? for instance ping pong delay stays center even though on Out block shows delay repeats in stereo.
Not here - What's your Ax3 plugged into? - if audio interface check it's not centering L/R post Axefx.

Has to be something in the chain. I can sum to mono at least at 4 different points. It gets annoying after I realize I’ve been mixing in mono for a half hour and hunting down why my signals are mono.

Did you reset system parameters by any chance? I did that once stupidly before a gig and had similar problems (as well as a blank FC)

Check Setup -> I/O -> Audio -> Output 1 configuration - and apologies if you already tried this.

Possible Bug

I just had an error (twice as I was confirming my actions), where I used the "save to new preset number" on a preset that I've had for a bit. I am running AF3 FW16.05, AE1.09.02 on a Macmini M1. I also have a FC-6 FW1.12 connected to the AF3, . The first time I had chosen to save in slot 26 originating in slot 33, and the preset was saved in slot 91. The second attempt with the same originating file, again chose 26, but this time it saved in slot 61. I searched the forum and didn't notice any direct matches. Has anyone else experienced this, or have a fix? Cheers, Lee

Over 1.5 months since the last update. Very unusual.
Very unusual what?
The Boss SY-1000 was introduced at the end of 2019. Since then they have only released one FW update (Jan 2020) to correct a couple of irrelevant bugs, while at VguitarForums we have named dozens of bugs and hundreds of possible improvements, many of them really basic and necessary. Furthermore, they do not even listen o interact with the customers

Last edited:
Reactions: jon
2660e386-35cb-4fc0-9fd2-878c9e92cd4f_text.gif

Jeez, let Cliff have a break once in a while. :p

Back
Top Bottom