Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Version 16.05

Why does Pepsi or any of the unrelated post about a firmware upgrade need to be in a thread about FW? Unreal, I guess asking politely was unreasonable, maybe create a thread for anything you chose and enjoy. GP must be congested with such so we do it here now.

I remember about a year or so ago, Cliff and the gang were updating the office computers to Windows 10 and it wasn't going well. The firmware thread went on a tangent where everyone talked about their programming background and how they HATE Windows.... I mean, I have a programming background too I just don't wear it on my sleeve (joke). This went on for like 30 pages and about 3 weeks. I prayed for a bug report or anything. Very dark days!! At least this course corrected pretty quickly. During a lull the natives get restless. I guess "idle hands" and all that.

ElectricPhase said:
Creatives don't stay on topic....it's goes with the territory.

False.. 'True' creatives, remain on topic, by way of posting other 'relative' aspects...
..unrelated deviations, can propagate distracting, useless, time consuming babble.

Last edited:
Don’t you just hate when, immature sorts continuously derail a thread and their like minded cohorts reenforce their inconsiderate disrespectful bad behavior, so deeming it, as beeing excusable and socially “acceptable”?!

In spite of these narcistic saboteurs,..
Some of us wish to gather that which is helpful and contribute constructively to the community, for the betterment of all.

Can we please remain on the thread topic?!

This Firmware Has Changed Everything.

Last edited:
Don’t you just hate when, immature sorts continuously derail a thread and their like minded cohorts reenforce their inconsiderate disrespectful bad behavior, so deeming it, as beeing excusable and socially “acceptable”?!

Some of us wish to gather that which is helpful and contribute constructively to the community, for the betterment of all.

That's pretty much the issue, that certain members manage to make EVERY thread about themselves somehow.

I'm sure like everybody else I check this board daily, you click on the thread and you have to sift through 2-3 pages of nonsense, and we're right back to square one

IRPrkVg.jpg

Last edited:
That what the lounge is for ...yes?
ElectricPhase said:
Creatives don't stay on topic....it's goes with the territory.

False.. 'True' creatives, remain on topic, by way of posting other 'relative' aspects...
..unrelated deviations, can propagate distracting, useless, time consuming babble.

3 posts and not one on topic. Lol

Anyone got a mirror for this guy?

Back
Top Bottom