Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Version 16.05

Go play your guitar!
With a glass slide made from a 1959 coke bottle marked as made in Mexico ....

However don't forget that Mexican coke is imported to and bottlied in the US, so the holy grail ones are those that made it back to Mexico and then besides the amount of border crossings it's also the amount of times the empty bottle was returned by Mexican coke drinkers that can make all the difference ;)

However don't forget that Mexican coke is imported to and bottlied in the US, so the holy grail ones are those that made it back to Mexico and then besides the amount of border crossings it's also the amount of times the empty bottle was returned by Mexican coke drinkers that can make all the difference ;)
According to people in the know, the real differentiator is how many times those returned bottles have been scrubbed with agave leaves. “Tres hace real.”

And don’t even get me started about hipsters who relic their bottles to make them look genuine.

According to people in the know, the real differentiator is how many times those returned bottles have been scrubbed with agave leaves. “Tres hace real.”

And don’t even get me started about hipsters who relic their bottles to make them look genuine.
Much less the ones who relic Mexico so it looks authentic.

I'll see myself out...

I’m wondering what Version update offered the input gain option in the master I/O Global settings page? And what is the purpose for the setting?

Last edited:
I’m wondering what Version update offered the input gain option in the master Global settings page? And what is the purpose for the setting?
It could be useful when you want to use another guitar than the one you made the preset with. Or just in general when you want to boost a lower output guitar to run the amps or effects harder.

It could be useful when you want to use another guitar than the one you made the preset with. Or just in general when you want to boost a lower output guitar to run the amps or effects harder.
This is a global setting so it would have to be adjusted manually. In the I/O page.

I went from version 15_ straight to v 16_5 today. Does v 15_5 include all of the NEWEST preset BANKS (A-D)?...

The reason I ask is that I cannot seem to find a preset that I read about and watched a video of a few weeks ago on this forum called I think "drones of arakis" or something like that that sounded like the movie DUNE.

I searched the forum but cannot find any reference to what I saw weeks ago and cannot find it in version 16_05 that I just installed, perhaps I missed it or something. Up to today I did NOT install any prior version of v 16_ . It was hard to wait all this time before upgrading from latest version of 15_ until now especially since I was reading daily about all of the improvements w v 16_ over the last several months.

If anyone could help with a response I would appreciate it.

Thanks and ROCK ON!!!

Back
Top Bottom