Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Version 16.05

Agreed. Sodas, like beer, definitely taste better in a glass bottle. Plastic bottles and cans make them taste a bit off. Sodas from a fountain, especially the modern ones that use the same nozzle for all flavors, are often worse.

Back a bit more on topic, I'm still blown away by the difference the compander has made in the analog delays. It really brought out that certain something in the decays that was missing in those. The way they respond in front of an amp is totally spot on now.

Get the Coke that's HECHO IN MEXICO. They use the original recipe south of the border, with cane sugar instead of high-fructose corn syrup.
;)
It's ironically expensive up here in WA state but delicious. The better genuine Mexican restaurants all have the best soft drinks too.

Agreed. Sodas, like beer, definitely taste better in a glass bottle. Plastic bottles and cans make them taste a bit off. Sodas from a fountain, especially the modern ones that use the same nozzle for all flavors, are often worse.

Back a bit more on topic, I'm still blown away by the difference the compander has made in the analog delays. It really brought out that certain something in the decays that was missing in those. The way they respond in front of an amp is totally spot on now.

What settings worked for you?

The single biggest key to preserving civilization is for people to learn not to trust videos that are created by someone who makes money when you watch them. YouTube's churn means there is always someone there to stoke your confirmation bias, a slick video does not equal truth.

And that's the last I'll say of it. Let's talk about firmware...

Back
Top Bottom