Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Version 16.04

Funny, I never knew that was a tuner on the homescreen. I searched how to get rid of the flashing green arrows once (along with the damn tempo light) but got nowhere. Now that I know what it is it's kind of useful. Maybe I should sign up for Cooper Carter's class...
Now that I know it's a tuner, it still doesn't explain why it's constantly flashing when there's nothing even plugged into the input or when you're on a blank preset...

Last edited:
It's constantly looking at the input to see what the pitch is. That is why it works as an 'always on' tuner
I guess that makes sense, but I don't know why it can't do that without the flashing. It's not like the lack of signal is out of tune.

Thank you so much Fractal! These updates are outstanding!

The amps were always inspiring to me, but they all are extra sauce inspiring now, It's so much fun and creative to flip through different amps now w/ Cygnus imo. I am in love with the Comet Concourse at the moment from the Factory Preset setup -a killer tone and response that matches what's in my head. The added delays are crazy good imo. That carbon copy in front of an amp is something special to me. So much inspiration.. ideas are pouring out my fingers. Thank you! This box is MAGIC! Not to mention having the III to play at the studio and FM3 for portability is so freaking awesome. I love this modular system with the FC's and the attention to detail to keep making it better with the firmware and AxeEdit! This was the best investment I've ever made in pursuit of tones and control. Keep up the great work! Yeah, I guess I'm a fanboy if that means satisfied customer! 👍

It's me or there's a graphic change to the Home screen's tuner??? Now there's a red needle showing the pitch change, maybe it was there before but never noticed until now... Needless to say (no pun intended), it's good.

Edit: Just checked on the FM3 FW 4.00, it's not there. This little add on is really cool!
Awesome! My wish list item is crossed off.

Back
Top Bottom