Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Version 16.04

https://www.fractalaudio.com/downloads/firmware-presets/axe-fx-3/16p0/axefxiii_dsp_rel_16p04.zip

Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Notes​

Added “Indicate Edited on Scene Change” to Global Settings.

Improved Sequencer functionality. The Run control has now been expanded to STOP | PAUSE | RUN. When set to PAUSE the sequencer will halt but not reset the sequence count. The Step control allows manually stepping the sequencer when the sequencer is paused or running.

Improved Rotary block drive algorithm.

Fixed using two Amp blocks in certain combinations of models causing high frequency whine.
I noticed that whine when combining the Band-Commander with certain other amps, and was about to mention it but the new FW beat me to it. Every day, I'm happier to have purchased my AXE III. This is the gear I've always dreamed of.

It's me or there's a graphic change to the Home screen's tuner??? Now there's a red needle showing the pitch change, maybe it was there before but never noticed until now... Needless to say (no pun intended), it's good.

Edit: Just checked on the FM3 FW 4.00, it's not there. This little add on is really cool!
Noticed this right away. Verrrrry helpful for the on-hardware tuning indicator....

I feel like my only problem with these new updates is that I can’t settle on my delay sounds! They are all so good! I’m a huge fan of delay, and the new models are super exciting to play with!

I am having some harsh highs now but I thought it was my ears. I got water in my ears a couple days ago and they feel like there's water still in my tube!
Here no water in the ears but yes same feel as you . If we are already 2, is that we are not mad 😅. I tried all my presets and yes it’s like the high cut is gone . For some amps it’s nice , for others …. I have redo all my presets with the 16.03 but I don’t remember this sound. Normally this one don’t concern the amp at all so … don’t know .
maybe I will stop updates until they are not features that I want, because i feel that I am always redoing my presets everytime I turn on the axe or update it, and it begins to be very boring.

https://www.fractalaudio.com/downloads/firmware-presets/axe-fx-3/16p0/axefxiii_dsp_rel_16p04.zip

Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Notes​

Added “Indicate Edited on Scene Change” to Global Settings.

Improved Sequencer functionality. The Run control has now been expanded to STOP | PAUSE | RUN. When set to PAUSE the sequencer will halt but not reset the sequence count. The Step control allows manually stepping the sequencer when the sequencer is paused or running.

Improved Rotary block drive algorithm.

Fixed using two Amp blocks in certain combinations of models causing high frequency whine.
THANK YOU!!!

16.04 speaking about 16.03:
"I had a baby brother. and he was perfect (mostly) perfect in everyway..."

Attachments

• madmax.png
    madmax.png
    154.9 KB · Views: 9
Hold up I missed my favourite delay, the Boss DM-2, being added?! :eek: Life is cruel that I cannot try this out today, but thank you Fractal for doing so! I came up with a close match to my own DM-2 using the mono BBD model, but hey this is a happy day :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom