Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Version 16.03

This is madness.

This is not a slight against other modeling companies, but if I were a dedicated user of other products, it would be hard for me to not have a “grass is greener” feeling when seeing the constant stream of updates on the undisputed King of the Mountain. Having those updates trickle down to the little brother would only intensify that feeling.

This is madness.

This is not a slight against other modeling companies, but if I were a dedicated user of other products, it would be hard for me to not have a “grass is greener” feeling when seeing the constant stream of updates on the undisputed King of the Mountain. Having those updates trickle down to the little brother would only intensify that feeling.
this ^^ - certainly is not the norm - have to keep reminding myself to appreciate it / not take it for granted as there could come a day where we gladly pay for the updates but fondly remember the days when we got them at no added cost.

All of the delays are already in edit...

Uh. What sorcery was done here? Because holee shit. Only made it past the AC30, AC-20, Princeton and Deluxe. Haven't played it in a couple days - so maybe this is just confirmation bias - but I swear that this sounds dramatically better. It's just unbelievable now.

Back
Top Bottom