Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Version 16.02

FractalAudio

Administrator
Fractal Audio Systems
https://www.fractalaudio.com/downloads/firmware-presets/axe-fx-3/16p0/axefxiii_dsp_rel_16p02.zip

Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Notes​

Improved Amp block power tube grid bias excursion algorithm. The default Excursion Time and Release Time values have been updated as a result. Existing presets are automatically updated to the new default values upon recall.

Improved Delay block so repeats do not degrade when Hold is activated.

Added Rows 1-6 as Reference Sources for Tone Match block.

Added Power Amp Modeling ON|OFF control to Amp block and removed that functionality from the Supply Sag control. Existing presets are automatically updated upon recall.

Fixed Master Comb Time not working in Multitap Delay block when using Quad Series type.

Fixed Reverb High Cut Slope not working.

Thank you Cliff for your hard work. These updates, the tones we can create thanks to your hard work, all translate to music. In turn, that music helps people get through the day and sleep through the night. Thank you.

I noticed there were 6 views, but 9 likes so far on this thread. I refreshed the view and got the same results. OT but something the moderators might want to check out.

I think it's official- Almost everytime I get enough free time to play there's an update waiting to be installed- and each gets better and better! Just an observation. I added a second amp on a scene, and it was transferred to all other scenes and over wrote the original amp , I had it on a seperate channel too I am pretty sure. That said as good as the axe3 is sounding these days it only took a minute to re install the original amp and get it back to sounding massive with only basic tweeks! I don't think it can be said enough that Fractals efforts are appreciated greatly!!

Back
Top Bottom